Hello and welcome to my website

Hi friends. I'm new here so I'm introducing myself, as is the tradition.

I've been lurking for a while, and recently my life has gone a bit wrong so I think it's time for me to take a crack at stand up.

Look forward to making you cringe at my jokes.

Ta x

My girlfriend got drunk and lied about being pregnant last night. I told her to lay off the baby sham.

EFG

Hello Joe :)

Hi Shandon (?). Thanks for popping in to say hello.

If you wouldn't mind my asking a question: Is 2525 going to start taking submissions again or is it just very popular on critique for another reason?

Who knows, but there's usually 3 or 4 open access shows a year, they're all pretty much of a muchness.

fair enough - I'm not much of a sketch writer anyway. I don't particularly like watching them either.

Newsjack takes one liners as well.

Looks like it might be slightly more my speed. Know when it's coming back? Sorry if it's a moron question, I'm crap at forums.

Quote: JoeB @ 28th January 2014, 7:44 PM GMT

Is 2525 going to start taking submissions again or is it just very popular on critique for another reason?

Don't know if there's another show, it's just all the rejects (weep) in the Critique as it's now been broadcast.

Is there a good place to get feedback on short jokes? I posted some in 'Tell us a joke' but it seems a little fast moving to get any feedback. I'm a bit wary of making a new thread for just a few jokes.

You could start your own a thread if you have a few.

welcome JoeB Wave have fun here at BCG we don't bite well not all of us anyway.