Sherlock Page 98

Quote: Harridan @ 16th January 2014, 10:52 AM GMT

Beliebers

Sick Sick Sick

Quote: Tim Azure @ 16th January 2014, 10:41 AM GMT

Depends if this is a fan thread of Sherlock or not...

We can but dream...

Disappointed fans are still fans. Those who show an absolute apathy for a show would not bother watching it never mind commenting on it.

Or is that too complex? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Harridan @ 15th January 2014, 11:22 PM GMT

willing my heart to beat after my brain has been deprived of oxygen so long that the doctors have decided further chest compressions are pointless.

Didn't even catch that one. Well done Harrids.

I spent most of the last episode saying 'but that's just silly!' and then wondering just how many actual actors there are n Denmark, as they're all in everything.
But apart from that, it was good. His facial expressions just really annoy me now though, the narrowed eyes, the look to the side.

I'll shut up now and go back into my mind palace.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 16th January 2014, 1:53 PM GMT

Well done Harrids.

By Toutatis, it's like Georgovia all over again, with the lion laying down with the walrus.

One of the problems I had with this episode was that if Sherlock hadn't have been in it at all, the outcome would have been the same; he wouldn't have disturbed Mrs Watson's assassination attempt, one dead villain, job's a good 'un.

Of course, it would have helped if she'd concealed her face, like you might expect a professional to do.

Quote: Nogget @ 19th January 2014, 2:07 PM GMT

Of course, it would have helped if she'd concealed her face, like you might expect a professional to do.

You obviously know nothing about professional assassins, not only do they constantly show their faces, they also splash on copious amounts of their favourite perfume. Obviously.

All I know is she was such a boring, anonymous character I didn't recognise her in either of her roles.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th January 2014, 5:28 PM GMT

All I know is she was such a boring, anonymous character I didn't recognise her in either of her roles.

What is boring about a disillusioned Lib Dem cat lover, that covers half of the BCG and they're not bor...oh wait.

I can't see anything there. :(
But I suspect/hope it may be something muppet related...?

Quote: zooo @ 5th February 2014, 12:12 PM GMT

I can't see anything there. :(
But I suspect it may be something muppet related...?

Ha, yes, there now.

Ah yes!
Is so cute. It's a bloody tricky question as well.

I was stumped until just before the end.

Interesting fan rumour going around that Jeannie / Jennie / Oirish Bird might be Moriarty's sister. That could be very interesting if true.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 5th February 2014, 12:10 PM GMT

Yay for The Count!

New series acoming....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28123420