On The Buses Big Fat Quiz Page 3

Quote: george roper @ 16th January 2014, 10:44 AM GMT

i can do what I want willcam

As God (aka Aaron) wills...

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th January 2014, 6:51 AM GMT

Which On The Buses fan now has a f**king annoying gif for an avatar as well as in his signature which as well as being against board rules is painful on the eye?

Quote: george roper @ 16th January 2014, 10:44 AM GMT

i can do what I want willcam

This thread here clearly contradicts your statement George

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/help/signature/

Don't get cocky, george.

Will Cam is right, it's against the rules. Please change it.

Well that's the quiz knackered then!

Quote: zooo @ 16th January 2014, 6:32 PM GMT

Don't get cocky, george.

Will Cam is right, it's against the rules. Please change it.

I see George has changed his avatar. Now he just needs to change his signature.

no I will keep the signature

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th January 2014, 6:20 PM GMT

This thread here clearly contradicts your statement George

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/help/signature/

And I quote.....

Important: Please be considerate to other users and keep your signature reasonable. Our message board rules state signatures must not unduly affect other users. Please keep signatures to a reasonable length and size and do not create a signature that draws excessive attention. Images in signatures are discouraged, and large images (both in terms of dimensions and file size) are strictly forbidden. Animated images within signatures are not allowed either, sorry, they're just too annoying!

Any more fares, please...

Not on this shitty bus john.

*Ding Ding*

What Was Stan Butler's Sister Called?

I think she was called to make you take your medicine and pills and get back into bed :) :)

What Was Stan Butler's Sister Called?

Quote: Will Cam @ 18th January 2014, 9:34 AM GMT

And I quote.....

Important: Please be considerate to other users and keep your signature reasonable. Our message board rules state signatures must not unduly affect other users. Please keep signatures to a reasonable length and size and do not create a signature that draws excessive attention. Images in signatures are discouraged, and large images (both in terms of dimensions and file size) are strictly forbidden. Animated images within signatures are not allowed either, sorry, they're just too annoying!

Olive

What was the bus that got burned out in S6 Ep 1?