Things that piss you off Page 1,354

Quote: zooo @ 18th January 2014, 12:20 AM GMT

Jesus Christ, those Take a Break magazine ads are vomit inducing.

Reminds me of the Viz version:

Quote: Nogget @ 18th January 2014, 3:31 PM GMT

I don't usually mind what US slang we adopt, but there is one term which annoyed me from the very first time I heard it, and has continued annoying me ever since. It's the term 'no brainer'. Initially, I didn't understand what it was supposed to mean anyway; did it mean only a 'no brain' would take a certain decision? And who wants the mental picture of a disgusting brain anyway?

Ditto. I also loathe 'think outside the box'.

Thats because you live in a box.

'You do the math' - arrrgh, why don't they bleedin' say 'maths' like normal annoying people.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ 18th January 2014, 3:32 PM GMT

Reminds me of the Viz version:

Classic

Laughing out loud

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 18th January 2014, 4:42 PM GMT

'You do the math' - arrrgh, why don't they bleedin' say 'maths' like normal annoying people.

I excuse it by thinking of 'math' as a more logical abbreviation of math-ematics.

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th January 2014, 5:38 PM GMT

Classic

Laughing out loud

I don't see much of Viz these days, but that always makes me howl!

"And my c**t caught fire"

Pmsl

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th January 2014, 7:15 PM GMT

"And my c**t caught fire"

Pmsl

Thing is, if that was a real mag, I would buy it. Every week. It is the only thing I would buy!

:D
It would be quite amazing.

Quote: zooo @ 18th January 2014, 7:19 PM GMT

:D
It would be quite amazing.

Why don't these things exist! Why must I suffer!? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!!!

*puts down bottle of red wine*

People replying to posts (not here) by typing 'Here Here' when they mean 'Hear Hear.'

Ignorant twunts.

Famous people who live longer then they should have and who's career nosed dived to nothingness before the end of their lives.

So when the Death List segment of the show comes up at the Oscars / Baftas, you just kind of shrug instead of feeling sad.

eg. Dame Esmeralda Coutts 93, star of Ealing comedies including 'Here Come the Milkmen' and 'Meet Me At Big Ben', she was last seen on our screens as a talking hairbrush in the 1973 adaptation of the Googlies by Mike Figgis.

Yeah, me no care.

I'll feel the same way about you when we look back at BCG members we lost over the years.

It is with regret to day that BCG announces the passing of Sir Renegade of Car Park. Sir RCP or that time wasting, bum hole as he was known by his friends had a long and distinguished career. From his first point calling Richard Briers a homo-communist and wanting to plough Felicity Kendall's back garden, to complaining why the minstrels were brown when it was called the Black and White Minstrel show. These posts predated the inernet and were sent via carrier pigeon.
Sir RCP was rated as one of the countries, biggest and most important wind up artistes. So great was his abbility to annoy people by his very presence, Piers Morgan left the country rather than compete.
RCP sadly was tragically believed to have flounced off of Beachy Head, after Miranda Hart responded favourably to a joke he made about getting a step ladder to snog her like she meant it. Or maybe it was after Coronation Street offered to film him giving Hayley a lethal injection in her Cropper.
RCP gone but not forgotten