Gavin & Stacey Series 4?

I loved all three series of Gavin & Stacey. I really hope there is a another series, that would be great. Or even a film? Anyone else watched this and loved it?

Woah, George I think you're jumping the gun a bit here. I'd love to see more but I doubt we ever will. It's constantly on, off and then back on again. Really, they should just leave it alone as it is a classic and bringing it back could ruin it but it could be really good. I'm very unsure on this one, but the likelihood is that we will never see any more Gavin & Stacey.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001339/gavin_stacey_may_return_says_ruth_jones/

Yes I'm aware of the story but I'm just saying that I think you're taking a bit far! The likelihood is that the show probably will not return, you seem to be getting a bit too excited!

They always use the ''new episode'' line when they have something else to promote.
I'd love to see a new series of G&S but the will they won't they thing just seems like a big ploy now. Last year we had them saying it would never happen.

I think when they do more (and I say "when" as they probably will!), they'll probably do specials rather than another full series.