I went to a restaurant Page 12

Not racist. It's a term. Like French.

I went to a French restaurant the other day. I'll be blowed if I go back there again.

Etc

I went to a Thai restaurant the other day and said I'll have what the staff are having. They told me to get knotted.

I went to a German restaurant,
The sweet trolley was so delicious I had a Third, Reich pudding

(Come on Marc - roll off this gag too) :)

I went to a restaurant in the Reeperbahn the other day and said I'll have what the staff are having. I got f**ked right over on the bill.

Ahh, you were doing so well too.

If you didn't want a German based joke you shouldn't have asked no need to be nazi.

Yay.... back up there again :) :)

I went to a Cuban restaurant the other day and said I'll have what the staff are having. Surprisingly I was given a round of sandwiches.

I went to a cannibal restaurant the other day and said I'll have what the staff are having. They introduced me to the head chef.

I was going to go to a Tory party themed restaurant but couldn't trust what the staff would put in the food. I voted with my feet and (the loony) left.

I went to a Cuban restaurant and asked for their capital dish
They you are Havana a laugh

Stylee TingTing went to a restaurant pun themed restaurant and said, "Waiter, waiter can I try the PUNCH?" and the staff all LINED up and put on boxing gloves.

Punch?...Line?....Punchline?

You think this thread is fun Stylee - here's the exception

A troll went into a Scandinavian restaurant and said I'll have what the staff were having. He was told they didn't feed his sort.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 16th January 2014, 1:38 PM GMT

Chinese restaurant - this chicken is rubbery - fang you velly much sir;

That is funny. Yet the Chinese tend pronounce their Ls much better than their Rs. So they have little trouble saying "lovely" (albeit as 'luffly'), whereas many wouldn't be able to manage "rubbery" - it would sound like "lubbely".

There's a new dancing restaurant just opened. I'm ok with themed restaurants, but Limbo? How low can you get?

I went to a themed restaurant where they show" Groundhog Day" on a continuous loop. The food was ok but it kept repeating on me.

I went to a Martian restaurant the other day. The food was out of this world but I couldn't get water to save my life.

Quote: Blobster @ 16th January 2014, 5:35 PM GMT

There's a new dancing restaurant just opened. I'm ok with themed restaurants, but Limbo? How low can you get?

Did you make that up? That's great. Would work a million times better out of the restaurant format, I'm sure you must have adapted into the restaurant format from something like:

" I was taken hostage by the tribesmen and mistreated, then the Chief sentenced me to 'death by limbo'.
How low can you get?"

Quote: danphobic @ 16th January 2014, 5:52 PM GMT

Did you make that up? That's great. Would work a million times better out of the restaurant format, I'm sure you must have adapted into the restaurant format from something like:

" I was taken hostage by the tribesmen and mistreated, then the Chief sentenced me to 'death by limbo'.
How low can you get?"

I made it up.. but I've never used it. It's a bit laboured in this context, I agree.