I went to a restaurant Page 10

It was hilarious As you know who I am. Funny that.

Or you know ... You could just post some links to the 'what the staff are having' formula you accused somebody of nicking? F**k knows maybe you are right. Google is out there after all. Seems a bit mean spirited if you were just guessing.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 15th January 2014, 10:58 PM GMT

F**k me.. you've never been slow in coming forward and promoting yourself, have you dear? The 2" fish in the 1" pond and all that.

Can I pass. Who are you?

How's that Google search going? But seriously who are you?

Might be just me , but I'm sure I remember learning about a similar joke in history lessons:

Accessi ad Iesum amet
Aquam petenti ad album.

I'm rubbish in the past participle but I think this maybe what stylee is referring to. roughly translated to:

Jesus ordered teh water list, everyone laughed and Jesus said the staff are blessed, I will wash their thighs for 70 minutes as pennance. Rejoice!

Make as much sense

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 15th January 2014, 10:58 PM GMT

F**k me.. you've never been slow in coming forward and promoting yourself, have you dear? You're some twat who wrote a pile of remainders and thinks she's clever, right? The 2" fish in the 1" pond and all that? Cliquing up with your sycophants?

Write something funny for a change.

I see what you did with the she there. I can't beat that.

Hang on I had the sycophants a moment ago and now I am one. Who are you?

I went to a cannibal restaurant and demanded to have what the staff are having they told me to bite my tongue

I went to a clown cafe and said I'll have what the staff are having
it didn't taste funny.

I went to a gay restaurant and said I'll what the staff are having. They gave me a coq au vin. I didn't care for the wine.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 15th January 2014, 11:48 PM GMT

In fact, just try writing. You never know..

Who are you?

Meanwhile has Google crashed?...

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 15th January 2014, 11:58 PM GMT

I'm the publisher who recognised you as a bargain bucket pulpist a couple of decades ago.

Let go of others' coat tails and you never know, you might write something that hits the nerve..

..but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah. But who are you?

And how's the poetry? ;)

Quote: Marc P @ 15th January 2014, 11:59 PM GMT

Yeah. But who are you?

MarcP why do you bother, it's the same dreary, droning voice that pops up periodically.

Ignore him and write some more jokes.

Because it is a script we are creating. I get the laughs and he is doing the work :)

You're like Barry the Alpha Chuckle Brother.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 16th January 2014, 12:04 AM GMT

That's right.. clique up, girls.

Don't address my point, that this format is ancient and sootyj's having a laugh trying to claim it as his own.

Carry on cliquing.

Links?

Not sure why you think the term girls is pejorative meanwhile ?