Radio script for BBC script editing workshop

I've been asked to run a script editing workshop by the BBC Academy with a bias towards radio, and I thought it might be nice if I and the group worked on a script together. On the basis that the script will be presented anonymously, and that I'll report back the collective notes to the writer, would anyone like to volunteer a half hour radio sitcom for the exercise? If so, please PM me. If there are several candidates, I'll select the one that feels most suitable for the purpose. The workshop is likely to be at the end of the month. Thank you in advance.

Is John Yorke involved?

Am I not enough?

Sounds interesting.

As I don't want to waste your time or mine, could you tell me - are you looking for a competent script from an experienced writer, to demonstrate how it should be done, or a script from an inexperienced writer that needs knocking into shape?

I would be happy to have a go at the latter!

Me and John or me and Marc? Only the sort of history that's bathed in the golden glow of a perfect summer. It's not part of any grand scheme, just a practical day on how to script edit.

Quote: playfull @ 8th January 2014, 7:53 PM GMT

Sounds interesting.

As I don't want to waste your time or mine, could you tell me - are you looking for a competent script from an experienced writer, to demonstrate how it should be done, or a script from an inexperienced writer that needs knocking into shape?

I would be happy to have a go at the latter!

The latter!

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ 8th January 2014, 7:27 PM GMT

Am I not enough?

More than. Shall I say. By a factor of ten at least ;)

Quote: Marc P @ 8th January 2014, 10:42 PM GMT

More than. Shall I say. By a factor of ten at least ;)

:O

I have a script which could really do with critiquing if you're still looking for stuff. It's good timing. I'm just starting my course in CBT so will know exactly how to cope with the rejection and criticism...

(My script falls very heavily into the inexperienced and needs help category)

Quote: KLRiley @ 9th January 2014, 10:30 AM GMT

I have a script which could really do with critiquing if you're still looking for stuff. It's good timing. I'm just starting my course in CBT so will know exactly how to cope with the rejection and criticism...

(My script falls very heavily into the inexperienced and needs help category)

PM me and I'll send you my email. I've always said that a good script editor needs to have psychological skills when dealing with writers as well as analytical ability. How to give and receive notes is a session in itself.

Thanks to everyone who has responded here, or by message. I've now got enough scripts from which to select, and I'm really grateful for the work and the enthusiasm.