Well hello there *prods screen*

Hiya! Chaps and Chapettes!, I found this site totaly by accident realy and as I noticed it seemed semi harmless and importantly currant I thought I might as well join, I have an odd some may say a quirky sense of humour me old mum said it was daft, So if I offend unintensionaly then I appologise in advance, I hope to bump into your good selves as and when I am lurking about the forum, Oh BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY PEEPS!.

Wave Welcome to the site!

Hello there Father Jack! Are you a father then? Or is it you like Father Ted? :)

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 31st December 2013, 1:39 PM GMT

Hello there Father Jack! Are you a father then? Or is it you like Father Ted? :)

Well Hello there, I'm not a Father in the religious sense as I burn if I so much as pass a church, But I am a fan of the show and when I get to a certain age I want to be a cross between Father Jack and Victor Meldrew can you imagine such a bloke? lol!, Anyway it's nice to meet you *thumbs up*.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 31st December 2013, 1:39 PM GMT

Well Hello there, I'm not a Father in the religious sense as I burn if I so much as pass a church, But I am a fan of the show and when I get to a certain age I want to be a cross between Father Jack and Victor Meldrew can you imagine such a bloke? lol!, Anyway it's nice to meet you *thumbs up*.

Wassup Padre! Wave