Charlie Brooker's 2013 Wipe

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/charlie_brookers_year_wipe/

Anyone watching this?

Not right now.

Will do when it's on Wave

Was good but not as funny as past years. Maybe there just hasn't been enough material? Speaking of, I swear most of the horse meat stuff was just re-recorded from Weekly Wipe earlier in the year.

I think the funniest yet dark moment to me was pointing out the questionable idea of giving lonely men a button that connects them for free to a video chat with a female customer assistant.

Dissapointed Doctor Who didn't get more. The TARDIS is in the titles but all we get is some unfunny stuff about Broadchurch and Capaldi being cast?

Had to fastforward through the Breaking Bad stuff :(

There were no spoilers. :)

Ooh cool thanks!

Well I'd say there were, so watch at your own risk.

Well I've seen up to a few episodes into season 3 and it had no spoilers for me.

Quote: Lee @ 29th December 2013, 2:46 AM GMT

Had to fastforward through the Breaking Bad stuff :(

Uses pictures from up to about mid season 3 I think. Obviously the voiceover is misleading, but there's only one major plot point they might give away and that's safe as long as you've watched to the end of season 2.

I too fast-forwarded through the Breaking Bad stuff, but only because I can't stand watching that Felonious C**t and Barry Shitpeas gorm on endlessly about stuff. I know that's supposed to be the joke and everything, but I still can't be bothered with it.

Brooker has nothing new to say and his schtick is becoming tedious.

Barry Shitpeas is my favourite bit.

Can't abide the yank though.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ 30th December 2013, 2:59 PM GMT

Leave your penis alone then.

I thought his bit was good, especially since the event he reported was something he'd been involved in.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ 30th December 2013, 2:59 PM GMT

Barry Shitpeas is my favourite bit.

I usually hate him, but his raising money for the aetheist actually made me laugh, very neat spiteful prank.

The whole show felt like it was back on form.

Maybe Mrs Charlie Brooker is refusing to pee on him with a she wee or something.