Help wanted with comedy script

I have managed to build a positive relationship with the head of production at a successful TV production company. She has read all of my TV sitcom scripts and though the feedback received I know that for her my scripts are good but lack a bit of warmth and heart.

My strengths is the comedy side which is not lacking. I am looking for someone to help me add the warmth and heart.
In return I can guarantee that the head of production will re-read the script.

If we can get this right then there is a very high probability that we can get a commission. Both our names will appear as the writers. I will provide details at a later date but for now I am willing to say this production company has produced high quality comedy for the BBC.
If you are interested and are able to add warmth and heart to my existing scripts then please message me. We will go from there.

Thanks

Perhaps this is not the best place for your request as most posters consider themselves as being the ones who supply the comedy rather than the warmth.

Quote: Mr MM @ April 21 2013, 9:24 PM BST

I have managed to build a positive relationship with the head of production at a successful TV production company. She has read all of my TV sitcom scripts and though the feedback received I know that for her my scripts are good but lack a bit of warmth and heart.

My strengths is the comedy side which is not lacking. I am looking for someone to help me add the warmth and heart.
In return I can guarantee that the head of production will re-read the script.

If we can get this right then there is a very high probability that we can get a commission. Both our names will appear as the writers. I will provide details at a later date but for now I am willing to say this production company has produced high quality comedy for the BBC.
If you are interested and are able to add warmth and heart to my existing scripts then please message me. We will go from there.

Thanks

Write about something you care about. Unless an audience cares about the characters (ie gives a damn one way or the other - they don't have to like them) ...... there is no comedy!!

Hi Mr MM,

I would love to offer you my services as a heart and warmth bringer. I'm an aspiring comedy writer and have recently developed similar media contacts (although directly at the BBC), so would love the chance to continue to further my career by getting involved in new projects. You sound like you've got a fantastic opportunity and, like I say, I'll gladly help in editing/tidying up your scripts to an acceptable heart and warmth satisfaction level. If you'd be interested in working with me, please email me at josephjohnson277@gmail.com or comment back, and we'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Joe Johnson

Quote: Mr MM @ April 21 2013, 9:24 PM BST

I have managed to build a positive relationship with the head of production at a successful TV production company. She

You lost me there

I assume you are looking for someone to add drama around your gags?

Would you feel comfortable posting some (or all) of your script online for us to take a look at?

I have the cold heart of an unrepentant cynic, but I'd like to think I could at the very least offer a decent critique. :)

Hi,

I would be willing to help you with your project. I have been told heart is my stength in my writing. Please see www.wolfiescomedy.com

Hi there.

More than happy to take a look at it. I'm famous for my 'heart'...

Seriously, I've learnt from my own comedy writing how to inject some heart into shows.

PM me if interested.

;)

I have no heart.

However, I have plenty of spleen if that's of any use to you?

Everyone realises this guy asked for help about eight months ago..?

Necrophilia posting

it's the new Charleston