W1A

Sigh, yet another sitcom about life backstage...

I can't help feeling it would be odd having such a sitcom and not including in it a discussion about Olivia Colman being in everything...

"Twenty Twelve" sounded (as was) good: but this however?

The Olivia Coleman story, and her leaving, was one of the only redeeming aspects of 2012... although it is sad when you need drama to save a comedy. Undoing that by having her come back in this would be terrible.

A sitcom about the BBC made by the BBC starring actors from a previous BBC sitcom.

I might send them a photocopy of the money I was going to use to pay my License Fee. F**k sake's BBC, don't turn me into a Tory and demand that you're shut down for being a waste of friggin' money.

It's interesting that the "celebrity" guests don't stay for just one week though. What happened in 30 Rock? Same as Extras I expect.

As a working and passionate Senior Executive Head of Function at iAbacus.co.uk I am finding the glib, almost dispassionate, dismissal of proven managerial, if not leadership theory and practice appallingly arrogant. If this is how the BBC is planning to interpret its, license fee paying, functionality, then I, for one (amongst many I humbly suggest) will be glued to each episode, iPad to hand, to RAGrate, evaluate and codify each and any waver from , what is now becoming accepted practice. I am simply dumb with excitement at the potential for the identification, what I mnemonicaLLY call, Tips Of Performance of the Pitfalls of Practice (TOP of the POP) Bring on FletcherGate!

I'm really forward to seeing this tonight - mostly because I think Jessica Hynes is brilliant.

Doesn't seem to garnering overwhelming praise?

I laughed out loud when Rufus Jones's face popped up. Forget about Olivia Colman, Jones is the one who's in everything recently.

I enjoyed this infinitely more than Twenty Twelve.

Quote: John Pearce @ 19th March 2014, 1:05 PM GMT

As a working and passionate Senior Executive Head of Function at iAbacus.co.uk I am finding the glib, almost dispassionate, dismissal of proven managerial, if not leadership theory and practice appallingly arrogant. If this is how the BBC is planning to interpret its, license fee paying, functionality, then I, for one (amongst many I humbly suggest) will be glued to each episode, iPad to hand, to RAGrate, evaluate and codify each and any waver from , what is now becoming accepted practice. I am simply dumb with excitement at the potential for the identification, what I mnemonicaLLY call, Tips Of Performance of the Pitfalls of Practice (TOP of the POP) Bring on FletcherGate!

"Wot?"

(In best CAS voice)

Quote: Aaron @ 20th March 2014, 12:38 AM GMT

I enjoyed this infinitely more than Twenty Twelve.

I really enjoyed it. Only slight disappointment was that they didn't resolve the Cornish thing and looks like it's carrying on through the (very short - 4 eps only) series.

I loved Twenty Twelve but some episodes were much better than others.

:D

Just watched it. As with 2012, the script is inch perfect, the acting is A1, and the production is spotless. Unfortunately, the observations underneath it all have the acuity of a Now Show gag, and the escalating situations are just sit com 101. So, diverting to watch, uina way, but not that satisfying.

Also, I'm running out of sympathy for Ian - so your vastly well-paid job that clearly has no definable parameters is a bitn confusing is it? Poor lamb.

It was quite good, 2012 was bleeping gash though

Not even a mention of Sally?