Nicknames Page 2

Well I thank you for all you comments,I was only posting this to try and coax Teddy back as I think this forum misses something without him (not good material clearly buy something!)
I was hoping he was going to bite and abuse me for using an old joke so I could say something like/////:
but I don't use old jokes?
let me take 15 minutes of your time telling how original I am and how you are wrong before boring you with a story of how I saved a young boy when no body else would help! then maybe despite the fact that it is an old joke and I'm wrong, maybe by being rude and telling you how great I am you will change your opinion completely and think I'm great!

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 29th November 2013, 5:35 PM GMT

POLICEMAN

C'mon Dai boy you can do it

And there's a hair dresser to dye the sheep f**kers hair.

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 29th November 2013, 8:37 PM GMT

Well I thank you for all you comments,I was only posting this to try and coax Teddy back as I think this forum misses something without him (not good material clearly buy something!)
I was hoping he was going to bite and abuse me for using an old joke so I could say something like/////:
let me take 15 minutes of your time telling how original I am and how you are wrong before boring you with a story of how I saved a young boy when no body else would help! then maybe despite the fact that it is an old joke and I'm wrong, maybe by being rude and telling you how great I am you will change your opinion completely and think I'm great!

Well don't be a wanker then .

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 29th November 2013, 8:37 PM GMT

I believe that there would be classed as trolling.