Status report Page 5,418

The flayed corpses of the Ylvisåker brothers would be more comforting...

Yes, I don't stint on the patent medicines. When I eventually succumb to my various maladies Boots share price is going throughout the floor...

Quote: Harridan @ 23rd November 2013, 10:48 AM GMT

I woke up with Ylvis' 'The Fox' in my head this morning and it's been driving me crazy. What does the fox say?

I just looked this up on YouTube. Had heard it was a thing but not heard the song. Kinda wish I still hadn't now, because it is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the night and has reminded me of the crazy frog ringtone.

Foxes make loads of bloody noise. They should have written it about rabbits instead.

Harridan would like a hot shower but the boiler has broken down for what must be the sixth time in the 3 and a bit years she's lived here.

Quote: zooo @ 23rd November 2013, 12:14 AM GMT

You've waited a bloody long time to drop that bombshell on us!

I was only an extra. Teary

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd November 2013, 10:59 AM GMT

not much

you are taking paracaetamol or something

If that fox is dead, the child should be flayed. Angry

Quote: Harridan @ 23rd November 2013, 12:19 PM GMT

Harridan would like a hot shower but the boiler has broken down for what must be the sixth time in the 3 and a bit years she's lived here.

*puts peg on nose as he passes Harridan's house*

It's ok, I had an icy cold one. I don't smell bad but I do resemble a plucked goose.

Ben needs to get up and get the hell on with things. Breakfast first, of course.

Ben has, quite unexpectedly, a spring in his step.

Quote: keewik @ 23rd November 2013, 12:00 AM GMT

Peter Capaldi is a really nice man. My only appearance onscreen was in a film directed by him.

:O what was it called Keewik?

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th November 2013, 2:01 PM GMT

:O what was it called Keewik?

'Strictly Sinatra'.

Hi erv'one!

Hi Dr Nick!

That would have worked if what I'd said was the same as what Dr Nick said.

Shhh!