Wallace & Gromit

A thread for W&G fans. Is Christmas complete without them? Any news of further W&Gs? I read they were planning more TV film specials, the old shorter format which I like the best, but haven't seen any yet. The last was 5 years ago and that was my favourite yet. Surely there shouldn't be such a long gap between them, maybe 3 years seems reasonable. So what's happening there?

Nick Park was a hero of mine when I was a kid and even into my early teens when I'd try and create my own clay animations with the home camcorder, it wasn't easy!!

I can't say I get excited about new productions these days but he, along with his creations should go down in British film history as a great.

W&G are really what they should be focusing on, imo. Got a huge 1970s size audience share for the last outing. W&G have a massive fanbase and yet they're concentrating on silly sheep and other projects. I don't get it. If I owned W&G I'd be making one every 3 years or so. There have only been 5 proper W&G episodes in nearly 25 years! If an American animator owned this franchise there'd have been at least double that.