2525 Page 12

That is helpful, though they are vague about their dates!

Quote: Tim Azure @ 14th November 2013, 10:55 AM GMT

Erm, but don't you have to chose which sketches you are to perform, if not broadcast?

Tim, I'm pretty certain they have a better idea on how to produce a show than you do. These things are always pretty last minute with endless rewrites and changes taking place. They've got about a month before they start recording, so it's no surprise nothing is finalised yet.

Quote: Ben @ 15th November 2013, 9:18 PM GMT

Tim, I'm pretty certain they have a better idea on how to produce a show than you do. These things are always pretty last minute with endless rewrites and changes taking place. They've got about a month before they start recording, so it's no surprise nothing is finalised yet.

Like dr who having a war dr we now seem to have a fighting ben, I approve

Oh and thanks for the information, playfull. I was beginning to fear that the long delay was perhaps due to the show getting cancelled or somethings.

Three recording dates in Dec and Jan.

Looks like Matt Lucas isn't involved.

If you wrote about a religion devoted to the worship of The Beatles - you're in!

Quote: JohnnyD @ 20th November 2013, 3:44 PM GMT

Three recording dates in Dec and Jan.

Looks like Matt Lucas isn't involved.

If you wrote about a religion devoted to the worship of The Beatles - you're in!

Interesting info JohnnyD, where did you see this?

Thanks

SRO ticket information

It also mentions competetive Kitchen appliances
Wasn't there a Kitchen appliance sketch on here somewhere?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th November 2013, 4:03 PM GMT

It also mentions competetive Kitchen appliances
Wasn't there a Kitchen appliance sketch on here somewhere?

Yeah, I think there was. I think that scenario was also mentioned in the writers brief though.

Where didja get all this info

It's on the SRO Audiences website (sroaudiences.com) in their blurb about the show.

Not sure whether they've just lifted that from the original John Stanley Productions blurb though.

Oh God JLC isn't back s he? How can that monster still get work?

Quote: Tim Azure @ 22nd November 2013, 6:13 PM GMT

That was a joke...

[JOKE]
Oh, I'm sorry, I got confused because it wasn't funny
[/JOKE]

Anyone else going to Monday's recording? I am (which is reason enough to book up)

Quote: The Producer @ 4th December 2013, 9:28 PM GMT

Anyone else going to Monday's recording? I am (which is reason enough to book up)

Can't make it myself but keen to hear your opinion.

So did anyone go to the recordings? Any reports on the sketches?