2point4 Children sandwich episode?

This is now seriously doing my head in. I remember an episode in Two Point 4 Children where father (god rest his soul) and son (Hollyoaks?) made a big sandwich together - I recall it being a triple effort or something and the father (grhs) did a manly animal noise.

Now, it was just a hilarious bonding of man through a sandwich but I cannot, for the life of me, find this episode anywhere. It is now getting to the stage where it feels I made the whole thing up inside my head.

Can anyone help me please? As I'd love to see this episode again. Many thanks in advance.

This isn't an answer, but I'm constantly convinced that Rod next door looks like the late Gary Olsen and am then mildly surprised when I see him and realise he doesn't. Rod is so nondescript that I have to borrow my picture of him from a dead actor.

I remember that scene, but can't remember which episode exactly

I have a feeling it was around the time Bill got the job making airline food so that would be series 2. Could be wrong.

I'll have a better look at my DVDs tomorrow.

Can this be merged into the main thread?

Nope! It's a valid question so is fine in its own thread.

Well, it was the first episode - Leader Of The Pack.

Almost forgot - grown a hell of a lot since the repeats:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/2point4-Children-Get-The-BBC-To-Release-The-Entire-8-Series-On-DVD/246605172461

Quote: David Carmon @ 11th November 2013, 10:40 PM

Well, it was the first episode - Leader Of The Pack.

Almost forgot - grown a hell of a lot since the repeats:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/2point4-Children-Get-The-BBC-To-Release-The-Entire-8-Series-On-DVD/246605172461

Well this link was complete bollocks, wasn't it?

Quote: Matthew Steak @ 9th November 2013, 9:35 PM

This is now seriously doing my head in. I remember an episode in Two Point 4 Children where father (god rest his soul) and son (Hollyoaks?) made a big sandwich together - I recall it being a triple effort or something and the father (grhs) did a manly animal noise.

Now, it was just a hilarious bonding of man through a sandwich but I cannot, for the life of me, find this episode anywhere. It is now getting to the stage where it feels I made the whole thing up inside my head.

Can anyone help me please? As I'd love to see this episode again. Many thanks in advance.

I'm sure you've moved on from this concern 5 years later but I believe some beautiful bastard has uploaded the entire series on Youtube.