Which comedy stars have you met? Page 8

Quote: David Smith @ October 1 2013, 7:40 PM BST

I met Peter Sallis at a show once.

Strip show?

Two years ago at Glastonbury I bumped into Kevin Eldon in a U2 karaoke bar that turned everyone who had a go's voices into chipmunk voices. I drunkenly sung his praises in his face for 20 seconds, got a photo and then hobbled off into the night.

I've met Terry Scott when I was six years old. Since then I've met quite a few. I've been there at the end trying to remove Doddy from the stage. I've winced at the jokes of others too numerous. Also I've had the privilege of meeting and working with some astonishingly talented people. :)

I once saw Joe Pasquale on his mobile leaning against a statue in Newcastle. And I saw Dave Gorman and the one who's in Little Britain but not one of the stars on the same day in Kings Cross. Thats the kind of star studded life I live.

I have met many comedy stars, here's the list.

John Challis, Sue Holderness, Paul Barber, Ben Smith (Damien), Gwyneth Strong, Tessa Peake Jones, Michael Jayston, Ann Lynn, Robin Askwith, Sally Geeson, Anna Karen, the writers Of On The Buses, Stuart Allen (director for On The Buses), Nicholas Parsons, Lee Evans, Sheila Hancock, David Walliams, Sheila Read, Janine Duvitski, Jake Canuso, Siobhan Finneran, Oliver Stokes, Kenny Ireland, Anita Harris, Jacki Piper, Hugh Futcher, Valerie Leon, Andrea Lawrence, Patricia Franklin.

Quote: george roper @ 5th November 2013, 3:47 PM GMT

i have met many comedy stars ,heres the list.

John Challis,Sue Holderness,Paul Barber,Ben Smith(Damien),Gwyneth Strong,Tessa Peake Jones, Michael Jayston,Ann Lynn,Robin Askwith,Sally Geeson,Anna Karen,The Writers Of Onthebuses,Stuart Allen(director for on the buses),Nicholas Parson's,Lee Evans,Sheila Hancock,David Walliams,Sheila Read,Janine Duvitski,Jake Canuso,Siobhan Finneran,Oliver Stokes,Kenny Ireland , Anita Harris,Jacki Piper,Hugh Futcher,Valerie Leon,Andrea Lawrence,Patricia Franklin.

Haven't heard of half of them.

Quote: andrew jessopp @ 4th November 2013, 9:57 PM GMT

test

Receiving you loud and clear Andrew.

Julian Clary, Joe Pasquale, Joe Tracini, Rik Mayall, Adrian Edmundson, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Ken Dodd, Jim Davidson, Victor Spinetti, Roy Barraclough, Jethro, Royston Vasey, David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Paul O'Grady, Brian Blessed, Bradley Walsh, Shane Richie, Bobby Davro, Barbara Windsor, Penelope Wilton, Robert Lindsay, Zoe Wannamaker, Russel Howard. There are more other more obscure ones if you want me to carry on. I nearly forgot Terry Scott when I was six.

:)

Quote: wayne fenton @ 6th November 2013, 12:24 AM GMT

Brian Blessed

I hope you got rid of your tinnitus again.

Quote: Tim Azure @ 5th November 2013, 4:52 PM GMT

Understandably you're embarrassed, hence why you mutter it quickly...

How Dare You Tim , I am very proud to have met the writers of onthebuses writers,wolfe & chesney. I am very privileged to have met them as ronald wolfe has passed away now so I am very glad I have met him .

Brian Blessed. Can be quiet when he's not being Brian Blessed. :)

In no particular order: Ernie Wise, Eric Sykes, Larry Grayson, Bill Pertwee, Jon Pertwee, Norman Wisdom, Bruce Forsyth, Ray Galton, Alan Simpson, June Whitfield, Graham Stark, Spike Milligan, Harry Secombe, Arthur Mullard, Barry Cryer, Alfred Marks, David Lodge, Alec Breqonzi, Patricia Hayes, Peggy Mount, Ruth Madoc, Gorden Kaye, Milton Jones, Ronnie Barker, Tim Vine, Sandi Toksvig, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Pam Ayres, Clive Dunn, Ian Lavender, Pamela Cundell, Brenda Cowling, Ray Alan, Barbara Windsor, Mollie Sugden, John Inman, Jack Douglas, Nicholas Parsons, Jon Culshaw, Lance Percival, Norman Rossington, Liz Fraser, John Challis, Sue Holderness, Richard Briers, Felicity Kendal, Pam Ferris, Bill Oddie, Tim Brooke Taylor, Graham Garden, Tom O'Connor, Jeffery Holland, Nerys Hughes.

Well put them in order then! That's just disrespectful.

No particular order because they are all equally splendid.

Go on then Steve I'll ask. How did you get to meet such a diverse bunch?

And by the way Eric Sykes & Larry Grayson 'equally splendid'? I think not...