Richard Herring Page 4

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 21 2012, 2:25 AM BST

Hecklers are c**ts. In every part of their lives.

Comedians think they're c**ts, the audience think they're c**ts, their family, friends, colleagues, pets, neighbours, friends of neighbours, pets of friends of neighbours, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Josef Mengele, Jimmy Savile and even themselves - think they're c**ts. Excuse my language.

C**ts.

That's typical of your ilk.
Resort to vile language to make your point.
You're not clever and no one's impressed!
The use of this horrendous term should be banned from this site.
No more "Jimmy Saville"!

I'm off to see Richard Herring on his upcoming tour. Haven't watched any of his shows in several years, so looking forward to it.

Ben

Hitler moustache and Christ on a bike both on Netflix at the moment, if you've have it .

Just watched hitler moustache .. Very good.

Definitely recommend going along to the podcast or stand-up shows, best value comedy out there. He's always doing something so plenty of opportunities. Loved this series of RHLSTP going along to most of them. Worth downloading the videos rather than just the audio.

:D The podcasts are really good. Went to one earlier this year, as well as "We Are All Going to Die" Every time I see Herring, he is a joy and privilege!

Just got back from seeing his latest show and, although I wasn't convulsing with laughter, it was an entertaining 90 minutes. There was a particularly nice breakdown of 'the old woman who swallowed a fly' in the second half. My only slight criticism is that he referenced Chortle several times and claimed they were the best comedy website.

I agree with what you say, Ben. However, he has got some guts, dealing with the tough topics that he does. And the confidence and coolness just comes out of him :)

Yes, it's an intelligent show. The only previous Herring solo show I had seen was Ménage à un which, although I laughed at it more, maybe didn't have so much thought behind it.

Just seen him on Sunday Brunch (+1) and, in talking about his Leicester Square podcasts, he mentioned the BCG twice. :)

Hee. I saw him try to say 'comedy.co.uk' once but moronpants Lovejoy interrupted him.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 9th February 2014, 11:30 AM GMT

Just seen him on Sunday Brunch (+1) and, in talking about his Leicester Square podcasts, he mentioned the BCG twice. :)

And also in the Metro free newspaper.

I've heckled every comedian I've ever heard who said something that wasn't researched. Through the letters page in the Metro.

FUCK YOU.

Quote: faceless @ 6th March 2014, 2:52 AM GMT

I've heckled every comedian I've ever heard who said something that wasn't researched. Through the letters page in the Metro.

FUCK YOU.

Not quite sure what this is about but I was just mentioning that Richard Herring gave this forum/site a mention in his regular column.

It was a joke

Quote: faceless @ 10th March 2014, 5:43 PM GMT

It was a joke

Oh ha ha.