Panellists who annoy you Page 12

Quote: Freddie @ October 29 2013, 11:47 PM GMT

Rob Beckett springs to mind actually. He wasn't "great" when he appeared on MTW.

This is going to be quite controversial... I am not a great lover of Victoria Coren on HIGNFY

I wish I was a great lover of Victoria Coren. In fact I wish I was a great lover in general.

But I wouldn't want to do anything to upset David Mitchell. So I have decided not to become Victoria Coren's lover.

For the record, I am at best, a functional lover.

I used to love watching QI, but since they have started having Ross Noble on it I have stopped watching.

The guy looks as though he has insects living in his hair.

His own show also looks awful.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ October 30 2013, 12:41 PM GMT

I wish I was a great lover of Victoria Coren. In fact I wish I was a great lover in general.

But I wouldn't want to do anything to upset David Mitchell. So I have decided not to become Victoria Coren's lover.

For the record, I am at best, a functional lover.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Guilbert @ October 30 2013, 1:17 PM GMT

I used to love watching QI, but since they have started having Ross Noble on it I have stopped watching.

The guy looks as though he has insects living in his hair.

His own show also looks awful.

I don't know about Ross Noble. I once sat in a recording of Frank Skinner Chat show where he was a guest, and he was very quirky, trying to go down one path that the others would not.

He kept going on about radioactive paedophiles and trying to mess-up the edit Pleased

I wouldn't slag off Ross Noble, the man owns a tank.

Jeremy Clarkson

Smug slimy prat

I cannot stand Jo Caulfield. She comes out with the most cliché and unoriginal garbage.

Yeaah she's not great to be honest

But she's lovely so don't be mean!

Rob Brydon shoe horning in impressions with "I'm doing..." joke makes me wish I owned a punch bag so I could throw it at him

I can not stand Jo Brand.

Quote: David Smith @ 2nd November 2013, 2:44 PM GMT

I can not stand Jo Brand.

Strange. She speaks quite highly of you.

Quote: blahblah @ 2nd November 2013, 6:25 AM GMT

Rob Brydon shoe horning in impressions with "I'm doing..." joke makes me wish I owned a punch bag so I could throw it at him

He is toning down how many Ronnie Corbett impressions he can get into half hour now though.

Quote: Freddie @ 29th October 2013, 11:47 PM GMT

Rob Beckett springs to mind actually. He wasn't "great" when he appeared on MTW.

I wish to retract this statement. Rob is gonna be on Sweat The Small Stuff this week and he was really good.

I am infinitely sick of Joe Wilkinson.

James Corden. Not funny, and prone to bouts of some of the most irritating laughter I've ever heard.

Jack Whitehall. He just generally creeps me out. When they paired those two on the Big Fat Quiz 2013, it was about as entertaining as having your teeth pulled through your arse.

Michael McIntyre. He just doesn't seem to possess the ability to be funny on the spot. Every time he jokes about something, it's painfully obvious the joke had been prepared beforehand.

David Walliams. All he does is come on to each male panelist on the show.