Who do you fancy? Page 1,037

It's not always about physical beauty. There ARE other characteristics that can be very attractive and appealing.

I'm not entirely convinced this is a serious thread Miss Otter.

Quote: SamanthaSeaOtter @ October 31 2013, 10:12 PM GMT

It's not always about physical beauty. There ARE other characteristics that can be very attractive and appealing.

Could someone translate this passage for me please?

It's when people say 'She has a lovely pair of....eyes' and they really do mean eyes.

Is she wearing a niqab?

I seem to have suddenly developed persistent visions of Sharon Small doing aerobics.

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 31 2013, 10:23 PM GMT

It's when people say 'She has a lovely pair of....eyes' and they really do mean eyes.

Isn't that physical beauty also? :)

Melanie C's back. And the rest of her. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2463650/Mel-C-steps-little-black-dress-new-cast-party-The-Bodyguard-musical.html

My pic of Diana Hodinott I posted 1 or two weeks ago is the only one on this page. Was there a change of policy that no one posts any hot nudie pics anymore? Has zooo won the battle?
;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th November 2013, 11:58 AM GMT

My pic of Diana Hodinott I posted 1 or two weeks ago is the only one on this page. Was there a change of policy that no one posts any hot nudie pics anymore? Has zooo won the battle?
;)

Don't worry, here's a super-sexy picture for you

Quote: george roper @ 24th October 2013, 12:36 AM BST

come on guys lets get this thread back on track

Two for the price of one.

*goes to have a little lie down*

Quote: zooo @ 8th November 2013, 2:13 PM GMT

Two for the price of one.

*goes to have a little lie down*

Unf. That photo needs a health warning attached.

It really does.

This one is kind of weird. Someone merged Tennant and Cumberbatch.

Eww. Don't like! It's very creepy.