Caption Competition - Win a conference ticket

A regular user of these forums, who wishes to remain anonymous, has purchased a ticket for our Big Comedy Conference to offer up as a prize. A very lovely gesture from them!

In case you haven't heard, The Big Comedy Conference is BCG's day in London on 30th November for writers and stand-ups, we've 40+ expert speakers lined up - more info here

To enter the competition, simply post a caption for the picture below. It's just one entry per person please (if you post multiple captions, your first entry will be the one considered). If a better idea comes to you later, just edit your post to change your entry.

The closing date is 10th November at 11:59pm, at which point the BCG team and the mystery benefactor will look at all the entries and pick the funniest / wittiest as the winner.

Sorry, we can't cover your travel costs. If you can't make the conference but want to play along anyway, please just add a note that you can't attend, so that if you win we then also select a second place too. If you've already booked a ticket you can still take part - win a ticket for a friend to come along with you.

Good luck!

Hi

Love a good caption contest and am warmed up after the Gold Channel Christmas cracker contest,
so thanks to whoever donated a ticket. I presume you mean Nov for the deadline rather than October.

Mark's reply: oops! Yes, November. Thanks for pointing that out Rexer. I've edited the text.

"I said Up Pompeii, not up there..."

"That wasn't the comedy guide entry I was expecting."

"It doesn't look good Mr Lee-Travis, they say they've got hold of some photos"

"This wasn't quite what I had in mind when you suggested an 'armless bit of fun"

In a surprise turn of events, Abu Hamza tries to retrieve Julian Clary's wristwatch from Norman Lamont...

The 'Slipping the ring on' element of the civil partnership ceremony is of course a little different...

Abu Hamza's first job working in Airport security did not go well...

Abu Hamza's second job, working for the NHS retrieving rectal thermometers - did not last long either...

The history of medicine part 6 - Abu Hamza invents keyhole surgery...

Too late Abu Hamza realises Frankie is wearing his patented 'No More Fisting' anal chastity belt with deluxe guillotine attachment!

Quote: Mark @ October 24 2013, 4:30 PM BST

A regular user of these forums, who wishes to remain anonymous, has purchased a ticket for our Big Comedy Conference to offer up as a prize. A very lovely gesture from them!

What a wonderful person.

"Ooo, I didn't know I had it in me."

It wasn't the most common way to tell someones fortune.
But Antonius could always feel if an Annus Horribilis was close at hand

Are you giving me a bum steer

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters."

"I said poke me on Facebook, but when in Rome"

(I cannot attend the event but I liked the caption competition bit)

'After the first attempt at the Conga, they decided 'hands on shoulders' was better'

No wait! I didn't say "Simon Says".

(I cannot attend the event)

FRANKIE SAYS EXLAX

Frankie - Are you sure this is how you do 'chip and pin' in your country?

Despite the bargain price, it wasn't long before Frankie regretted going for the all inclusive
package...

(I can't attend either...)