2 Point 4 Children Page 8

I've sent one too , David! Hopefully 2Entertain will release your favourite sitcom onto DVD! Just keep Hoping!

Quote: David Smith @ March 24 2013, 4:54 PM GMT

Done it David :)

This is there response

Dear BBC Worldwide Consumer Products visitor,

This is an automated response from DVDenquiryline@bbc.com Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for your interest in our DVDs.

Please read the following information carefully. We are a DVD distribution company, which releases a number of both BBC and independent DVDs each year. If your enquiry relates to a potential DVD release, we will aim to respond to you within 5 working days.

Please note, if your enquiry pertains to any of the following areas, please be aware that we will not respond to your e-mail.

If you want to bring the power of BBC content to your next lecture, workshop, training session, festival screening, or exhibition, please contact BBC active at bbcactive.bbcstudies@pearson.com Please be aware we are only able to supply BBC programmes for institutional use and cannot sell to members of the general public.

Prices for non-theatric licenses start at £195 per episode (plus P&P and VAT). Discounts for multiple purchases are available. Further details of terms and conditions are available on our website.

We do not sell clips of BBC programmes here. In order to purchase clipped footage, please contact BBC Motion Gallery (www.bbcmotiongallery.com) by e-mail to motiongallery.uk@bbc.com or on 020 8433 2861.

If you have contributed to a BBC programme and would like to obtain a copy on DVD, please visit the following link for more information http://faq.external.bbc.co.uk/questions/television/tv_appearance

To use BBC programmes for entertainment purposes, in environments such as airplanes, trains, buses, ships and hospitals, please contact bbcww.inflight@bbc.com

Finally, the DVD Enquiry Line does not handle enquiries for licensing of radio material. If you would like to find out more about purchasing radio content, please e-mail susan.hayman@bbc.co.uk (for entire programmes) or motiongallery.uk@bbc.com (for clips and extracts). Please note, we are also unable to provide you with information about BBC TV schedules.

Regards

BBC Worldwide Consumer Products DVD Enquiry Team

You will get that automated email first, they send two automated ones and then reply with a generic answer a few days later :)

Quote: G180e @ March 24 2013, 6:28 PM GMT

I've sent one too , David! Hopefully 2Entertain will release your favourite sitcom onto DVD! Just keep Hoping!

:) yay thank you :)

Probably never happen, unless I take over the BBC

I would like to know where the hotel in the episode Malcom X is.

It does say Scotland Drumnadrochit Castle Hotel but I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Does anyone know what the location was that was filmed in that episode? It looks a lovely place.

Many thanks.

No idea, I'm afraid. I'd be extremely surprised if it's more than 50 miles outside London though, and it mightn't even be a hotel.

Quote: paul millward @ September 17 2013, 11:15 PM BST

I would like to know where the hotel in the episode Malcom X is.

It does say Scotland Drumnadrochit Castle Hotel but I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Does anyone know what the location was that was filmed in that episode? It looks a lovely place.

Many thanks.

Moor Park Golf Club in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.

They're starting showing it from Episode 1 on Drama (Freeview Channel 20) from next Monday.

http://drama.uktv.co.uk/shows/2-point-4-children/

Also re-started recently on GOLD.

The full series Aaron, series one to series eight?

Impossible to know. They've not quite shown them all in the past, but they may do. Keep an eye on our schedules.

ok I will do

Quote: plodipop @ October 1 2013, 12:35 AM BST

They're starting showing it from Episode 1 on Drama (Freeview Channel 20) from next Monday.

http://drama.uktv.co.uk/shows/2-point-4-children/

Be good to see some of that.

However I don't really like the way they take a series and then hammer it relentlessly for weeks on end.

Just watching on Drama. Are today's the first 2 episodes?

Some very funny lines and Bill was great as an attractive but demoralised mum.

I forgot the bits about the biker - similar to Butterflies.

And Rona of course was gorgeous.

I found the whole biker storyline quite spooky and unsettling (I suppose we were supposed to, a bit). But it was a pretty unusual storyline for a sitcom, so I liked it for that.

Quote: Chappers @ October 7 2013, 8:21 PM BST

Just watching on Drama. Are today's the first 2 episodes?

Yep. See our guide. :)

Will Drama be showing all 8 series of it?