Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I think we spoke about the possibility of a film about SHIELD elsewhere.

However I see there's a new TV series starting this week on Channel 4 shortly after its US premier on ABC.

What I want to know though is what happened to Nick Fury?

Coulson is back! I'm happy.

Looks like Luke Cage might be putting in an appearance, judging by the trailers.

I'm a bit out of date having not read a SHIELD comic since about 1968 so can you tell me who Nick Coulson is and how he died?

See all Marvel films from Iron Man to Avengers Assemble.

Or read this. Contains spoilers from films.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 22 2013, 8:03 PM BST

See all Marvel films from Iron Man to Avengers Assemble.

OK. I've got Iron Man 1 and AA so I'll have to try and remember.

Sorry are you talking about Nick Fury or Coulson? I know Fury has turned black but is he due to be in this?

And is it Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division or Supreme Headquarters International or Intelligence etc... (I can't remember.)?

Quote: Chappers @ September 22 2013, 8:06 PM BST

And is it Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division

This

Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division. It was changed in 1991 to Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate.
Within the various films set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as multiple animated and live-action television series, the acronym stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.[

Quote: Chappers @ September 22 2013, 8:06 PM BST

Sorry are you talking about Nick Fury or Coulson? I know Fury has turned black but is he due to be in this?

Coulson. I can't see Fury being in the series, or any of the title characters from the recent films.

Has there been a Nick Fury film?

I want to see the Howling Commandoes being led by Fury again.

Quote: Chappers @ September 22 2013, 8:18 PM BST

Has there been a Nick Fury film?

Not since the reboot into Samuel L Jackson...

I've never seen that. Is that available now?

I'd imagine it's utter crap, but it is available.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nick-Fury-Agent-S-H-I-E-L-D-DVD/dp/B00EF1I8JA/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1379879116&sr=1-1&keywords=nick+fury

Nice to see you two getting on . . :)

:| I wasn't aware that we didn't.

It was a Hancock quote . .