The One Show Looking For Two Ronnies Fans

Hi all, on Wednesday 25th September Ronnie Corbett will be appearing on The One Show. The One Show is looking for Two Ronnie fans who were afraid of the Phantom Raspberry Blower. You will be appearing on the show on Wednesday 25th September in London. Please get in touch with Becky Whitefoot at rebecca.whitefoot@bbc.co.uk or 02080085637.

My dad used to blow raspberries when I was young. I just thought they were funny.

Only recently did I find out Raspberry is Cockney rhyming slang. Raspberry Tart - Fart.

New one to me, Chappers!

And it's goodnight from him

UB40 carrying golliwog owners need not apply.

Not to anyone. Criticising the show is one thing, but directing it to someone quite so personally really is not cricket.

But I don't think it was, and I'm one of the least personal people on here, if you read me right. I rail at institutions and trends mostly, and think the Beeb are fair game myself. I was rude to a BBC gogetting show promoter, not the person herself, who we know is never going to read it anyway; but was mainly rude to the One Show itself, which I didn't know had feelings and other human qualities. It's horrendous in its cheery lightness, watch it every day for a week and see if you don't want to be rude to it.

He was definitely unnecessarily rude.

Is there a place for 'I didn't think the Two Ronnies were that funny except for perhaps three sketches' fan?

Your comments have been duely noted Alfred. Let's get this topic back on track.

Teary She came back. Oops. That doesn't happen often. Wave Good work, Madam.