Downtime-2

DOWNTIME-2

Planet Earth, the year 2525.Most of life's great mysteries have been solved, disease eradicated, wars ended and traces of meat discovered in kebabs.
Let us now join Professor Jones and his Martian colleague, Professor Gweenenchu-doe-rae-me-so-fa la-te-doe-gangnamstyle-wheeeee-flop (or George as he like to be called) as they return from a time travelling mission to the past.

(SOUND OF TIME MACHINE RETURNING AND THE AGONISING MOANS AND GROANS OF TWO BADLY WOUNDED PROFESSORS)

GEORGE
SHWEEEEE GA MOOOOOK LANG TIENEEEE!

PROFESSOR JONES
I know George; I know it's totally my fault. I'm sorry I shouldn't have exposed us to such a barbaric time in history.

GEORGE
LICKKK SLURR WHI DONG CHEEL SU TONG!

PROFESSOR JONES
Yes they were like animals. The swords, the clubs wrapped in barb wire, boiling hot oil ready to use at any moment. And yes my friend, you're right we paid the price for getting to close. My nose is broken, I've four cracked ribs and poor you, they ripped off two of your tentacles and some of your eyes.
At least we made it out with our lives. Now let's get patched up and promise never to heckle at a One direction concert ever again.

GEORGE
GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Sorry not great its a big build up to weakish punch and one direction maybe completely dated by the time this is recorded

I think in 2525 the quo might still be around.