The IT Crowd Page 11

No, it's only been there for a month or two, but there's always been a link to the most recent thread.

Just watched the first series of this again and was pleasantly surprised by Chris Morris's performance. First time round I wasn't keen, but I thought it was rather good on second viewing.

Also, it must have the best looking extras of any sitcom. Some of those women in the offices upstairs are very nice. Very nice indeed.

"The Jap loves it!"

I thought he was good, too.

Quote: chipolata @ May 13 2010, 4:17 PM BST

Just watched the first series of this again and was pleasantly surprised by Chris Morris's performance. First time round I wasn't keen, but I thought it was rather good on second viewing.

Also, it must have the best looking extras of any sitcom. Some of those women in the offices upstairs are very nice. Very nice indeed.

Chris Morris was arguably the best thing about the show in series 1.

Quote: Spiceadder @ May 13 2010, 5:09 PM BST

Chris Morris was arguably the best thing about the show in series 1.

I'll argue with you.

Me too!

He was a fun addition, but the show would have worked perfectly well without him. It wouldn't have worked without any of the three main cast.

(You haven't gone yet then, Chappers?)

Quote: zooo @ May 13 2010, 11:36 PM BST

Me too!

He was a fun addition, but the show would have worked perfectly well without him. It wouldn't have worked without any of the three main cast.

(You haven't gone yet then, Chappers?)

(N0)

So, is Series 4 getting closer to our telly screens?

*waits patiently*

All the best,
Siv :)

Quote: SivoxII @ May 26 2010, 4:13 AM BST

So, is Series 4 getting closer to our telly screens?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/17763/

Hey wow! I haven't been here since I created this thread 4 years ago and it's still being posted to!
I am enjoying series 4 like I have enjoyed 1, 2 and 3. I just love this show and I call it 'The It Crowd'. Pleased

I guess I will have to try to start posting more often! Angelic

Have only just got into the IT crowd, I think originally I couldn't watch it because it annoyed me that it should have been a second series of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace!

I have really got into the latest series and have now watched series 1 and 2. Linehan is superb at dreaming up his storylines and consistently delivers perfect sitcom episodes.

I would say his work is great to watch for new writers, its almost sitcom by numbers. Every line is vital to the plot development.

The best thing about the show though, without doubt, is the DVD menus! I could watch them as often as the episodes!

Quote: Tom G @ July 16 2010, 2:55 PM GMT

Have only just got into the IT crowd, I think originally I couldn't watch it because it annoyed me that it should have been a second series of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace!

Yeah, I need more Garth Marenghi action.

I really shouldn't try to have a drink while watching The IT Crowd.

Yes, watching the repeats on E4 I'd forgotten how outright hilarious some moments of this series are.

IE Jen on her Knees after being caught spying on her builder, the profanity buzzer, Jen dancing in the friendface episode, the anti-piracy advert and so many more.

And of course, anything Chris Morris. Some of his acting choices are....unique. But so Chris. "4 Dead cyclists....all my fault!!"

Can't wait for the special. Not long now, right?

He is so very scary in his cycle shorts.