Celebrity Juice - Series 10

New thread for the new tenth series which returns on 29th August. Nice to see Fearne Cotton returning for the new series.

I can't wait. Nice to see Fearne back. Not long to go now.

Have never "got" Celebrity Juice, probably because I don't really "get" the Keith Lemon character.

A boring but factual note of Keith Lemon's origins.

In 2005, a year after Bo' Selecta! finished, Leigh Francis did the sitcom A Bear's Tail. It had Patsy Kensit as his mum and others in it. It's simply about the the furry bear whose tail pops out. Now Keith Lemon was his neighbour. His name was pronouced Le-mon, as if in French, and for comedy value he would allways state this. Now 8 years later it's just Lemon and it's been rinsed to death by ITV2.

I don't get him anymore myself,now and have grown to hate the limited money mad man who plays him, aka Leigh Francis. It's really time to do/try something new. Panel shows are dire scrappings for comedy now. The worst thing is now young mugs who don't know Leigh's past Bo' Selecta! work and think that Keith Lemon is a real person. He is a ginge from Leeds really.

Keith Lemon is also the real life name of Leigh Francis's real life best friend.

Quote: Aaron @ August 29 2013, 12:38 AM BST

Keith Lemon is also the real life name of Leigh Francis's real life best friend.

Didn't know that :)

Quote: tonecapone @ August 28 2013, 9:36 PM BST

A boring but factual note of Keith Lemon's origins.

I don't get him anymore myself,now and have grown to hate the limited money mad man who plays him, aka Leigh Francis. It's really time to do/try something new. Panel shows are dire scrappings for comedy now. The worst thing is now young mugs who don't know Leigh's past Bo' Selecta! work and think that Keith Lemon is a real person. He is a ginge from Leeds really.

Totally agree, the same jokes is only funny for about nine series! Last night's program relied on the shock factor!!

The guests were not right in ep 1, Amir Khan is just wrong for a panel show.

I thought that Episode Two was a far lot funnier than the opener to the series, I loved the pile up game Laughing out loud

A really funny episode last night. Really fantastic with the wonderful Samantha Womack and Rita Simons, and Holly and Fearne Cotton in a nurse's uniforms. Especially Holly Willoughby. Lovey Lovey Yes please. And Fearne looked quite gorgeous in that uniform. A really great episode and hilarious moments. 10/10 for me.

Another brilliant episode. Loved this week's Celeb Juice. Loved the roundabout game. A really funny one tonight's, and Helen Flanagan in a schoolgirl uniform - yes please. Lovey Really enjoyed it.

Really loving the tenth series so far, Celebrity Juice just never seems to get old at all.

I bloody loved this week's one. Great guests, Emma Willis and Kara Tointon looking incredibly gorgeous. Lovey Lovey Lovey A really funny one tonight, and even Fearne (boy tits) looked quite hot.

Edited by Aaron - punctuation, capitals and grammar.

I bet she's so relieved.

Can you PLEASE try to use capitals, george. You know we've banned people for this in the past.

Ok Zoo Sorry.