Mrs. Brown's Boys D'Movie Page 2

Quote: G180e @ August 27 2013, 3:01 PM BST

Yes hopefully the Christmas Specials this year won't be the end of the TV Series because then we have the Movie and I do hope there is more TV episodes to come.

Yeah if he has the time. If there is a 4th series it would be in late 2015.

Quote: David Smith @ August 27 2013, 3:02 PM BST

Yeah if he has the time. If there is a 4th series it would be in late 2015.

He may decide to stop the TV series and do a brand new 6th part Live Tour.

Quote: G180e @ August 27 2013, 3:03 PM BST

He may decide to stop the TV series and do a brand new 6th part Live Tour.

Could do or make another film Greg.

Quote: David Smith @ August 27 2013, 3:04 PM BST

Could do or make another film Greg.

Yes, I just hope the film won't be the end of Mrs Brown's Boys.

Quote: G180e @ August 27 2013, 3:05 PM BST

Yes, I just hope the film won't be the end of Mrs Brown's Boys.

Also he is writing a book too. About home I think. Of course it wouldn't if it was the end then he would have no work to do.

Let's try to keep this thread on the topic of the movie please, not the sitcom. :)

Quote: Aaron @ August 27 2013, 3:23 PM BST

Let's try to keep this thread on the topic of the movie please, not the sitcom. :)

Sorry Aaron. I think I am to obsessed with Mrs Brown.

Quote: David Smith @ August 27 2013, 3:24 PM BST

Sorry Aaron. I think I am to obsessed with Mrs Brown.

Same here. Sorry Aaron.

I know "Mrs. Brown" and Company are running all over the UK and beyond (Australia!) but they still haven't got to America. And none of our networks have been brave enough to show it, although the interesting thing is that the YouTube clip of the bikini wax was circulated by one of my mother's friends.

I am hoping Angelicwe get the movie. I might even get my mother to the theater for it, and she doesn't normally like going. But she is a big Mrs. Brown's fan.

The trailer for the film looks ace. Nice to see Father Ted's Frank Kelly having a part in the film. Roll on June!

I hope like Feck we get it here in the States!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODn6o4yGUdM

From the trailer, it looks dire. So at least it's staying true to its roots.

From the new clip, it looks quite funny although its very difficult to tell by just a clip. Looking forward to the film though, none the less.

Could it be any worse?

Wow, I'd rather sit through Carry On Schindler's List than this bag of shite. I wonder how many gags from other sitcoms he'll be able to straight jacket into this, the trailer just fills me full of dread.