Sitcom writer attacks executives Page 7

Quote: bob4apples @ August 16 2013, 10:34 PM BST

????

I think I was calling you a twat but you probably know better!

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2013, 10:35 PM BST

I think I was calling you a twat but you probably know better!

Really? You're going to lower the tone by resorting to petty name calling?

No I am calling you a twat by you attacking John W who did really well with something and when I asked you if you were a writer piffled about with nonsense. How dare you say he did the right thing by giving up writing. You claim to be a writer 'maybe' and say such a thing... hang your head in f**king shame!

That's a writer Ting not a reader!

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2013, 10:43 PM BST

No I am calling you a twat by you attacking John W who did really well with something and when I asked you if you were a writer piffled about with nonsense. How dare you say he did the right thing by giving up writing. You claim to be a writer 'maybe' and say such a thing... hang your head in f**king shame!

Why don't you take a chill pill and read what I actually said.

First, have you read his original script? No? Me nether. Then how do you or I know how good it actually was? That was my original point. I don't take someone else's word for it. Did you also read his article on this?

Second, giving up writing was what Warburton did after his pilot bombed. He went to run his PR agency. I wasn't attacking anyone, but actually now I will, because he gave up. Why didn't he persist and go to another network? BBC are not the only gig in town.

Third, DC Marc P of the Grammar Police, I don't have to explain F all to you about what I do and why does it matter anyway?

Not going to get into a slanging match with you, especially if you can't handle a bit of banter. Sorry for expressing my honest opinion on a comedy forum, if you don't like it, that's your problem.

Quote: bob4apples @ August 16 2013, 10:59 PM BST

Why don't you take a chill pill and read what I actually said.

First, have you read his original script? No? Me nether. Then how do you or I know how good it actually was? That was my original point. I don't take someone else's word for it. Did you also read his article on this?

Second, giving up writing was what Warburton did after his pilot bombed. He went to run his PR agency. I wasn't attacking anyone, but actually now I will, because he gave up. Why didn't he persist and go to another network? BBC are not the only gig in town.

Third, DC Marc P of the Grammar Police, I don't have to explain F all to you about what I do and why does it matter anyway?

Not going to get into a slanging match with you, especially if you can't handle a bit of banter. Sorry for expressing my honest opinion on a comedy forum, if you don't like it, that's your problem.

I can handle as much banter as you want to bring on, you started the slanging remember. I know the whole history of this project and John W's part in it. I read the article I know the script editors and executive producers on it. And I know how the TV industry works. And you don't have to explain F all to me as you say ... because ... It really isn't MY problem :)

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2013, 11:07 PM BST

I can handle as much banter as you want to bring on, you started the slanging remember. I know the whole history of this project and John W's part in it. I read the article I know the script editors and executive producers on it. And I know how the TV industry works. And you don't have to explain F all to me as you say ... because ... It really isn't MY problem :)

Okay. Sounds like Pimms o'clock. You'd better jog on.

Or?

John's a nice guy a succesful comedy writer in his own right and he'll rise from this.

Having read the article I can see where the script went wrong.

Things have changed so much at the BBC Sootyj... it's really sad.

Quote: Marc P @ August 16 2013, 11:24 PM BST

Things have changed so much at the BBC Sootyj... it's really sad.

How?

Don't ask, it's too sad. Where's Micheal when you need him to explain the corporate view?!

Maybe it's better just to be wide-eyed, innocent and optimistic?

Keep going be the one sperm to hit the egg.

Quote: sootyj @ August 16 2013, 11:41 PM BST

Keep going be the one sperm to hit the egg.

That would be nice. I'll keep going because I won't be able to let it go until I've given it my all.

I'll break through condoms if I have to. :)