Doctor Who... Page 1,019

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 7 2013, 4:49 PM BST

RACIST

I'm a total Tardist.

@ Jennie & Shandonbelle

Er, PM button, bottom left-hand corner.

I asked a question, she answered it, it took two posts. No need for any knickers to get twisted.

Glad you had a lovely time, Shandonbelle :)

@ Godot Taxis, please forgive the cardinal sin of going off topic to talk about hols, will chew the cud in a more Doctor Whoish way from now on.

Quote: Jennie @ August 7 2013, 5:21 PM BST

I asked a question, she answered it, it took two posts. No need for any knickers to get twisted.

Glad you had a lovely time, Shandonbelle :)

No need to write the last line like I'm some ogre stopping you asking a question to your friend. There are lots of facebook-style threads for personal discussions as well as PMs.

This thread has veered in all sorts of directions over its very long length - not least my last post which was only tangentially about Doctor Who, but lets not start talking about our holidays here.

Unless of course you have come back tanned and relaxed from a two week break on Skaro.

Terror of the Zygons out on DVD next month. Looking forward to that one.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 7 2013, 11:28 AM BST

This young girl is delighted at Capaldi becoming the new Doc:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/08/07/twelfth-doctor-reaction-of-the-day/

Mariella Shitstrop

Watched Minder earlier and Arthur had a young Peter Capaldi as an assistant. And now I'm watching Punk Britannia and I think he's narrating this too.

Aw. Every time I see him on something 80s/90s he has massive curly hair. Gawd bless him.

Quote: Chappers @ August 16 2013, 10:05 PM BST

now I'm watching Punk Britannia and I think he's narrating this too.

I bet you're wearing your donkey jacket too.

Don't break the chandelier when you start pogoing.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 7 2013, 5:57 PM BST

No need to write the last line like I'm some ogre stopping you asking a question to your friend. There are lots of facebook-style threads for personal discussions as well as PMs.

This thread has veered in all sorts of directions over its very long length - not least my last post which was only tangentially about Doctor Who, but lets not start talking about our holidays here.

So what goes faster a pink tardis or after tardis?

A few pics have emerged from before Smith started his tenure and was playing dress-up, looking for his Doctor's outfit. Some of these are.... um.... he made the right choice.

http://burnthelightsout.tumblr.com/post/56716394664/photos-taken-on-the-days-matt-smith-chose-his-11th

Must be cool picking out your Dr outfit.

Ha. I don't mind the top one. The coat's lovely.

I want to see the choosing the outfit process for aaaaall the Doctors.