Worst comedy Page 15

I really was not keen on two old comedies 'Allo 'Allo! and In Sickness & In Health. With a shared third place of the more recent, The League Of Gentlemen and The Mighty Boosh.

Quote: The ageless comic @ April 16 2013, 8:01 AM BST

I really was not keen on two old comedies 'Allo 'Allo! and In Sickness & In Health.

:O

Aaron is going to be shocked!

Without a shadow of a doubt, it's The Inbetweeners.

The Mighty Boosh.

Yes that was awful. Outnumbered has to be the worst comedy ever made in my opinion along with Me and Mrs Jones.

Going to take me quite awhile to catch up to you guys, but Outnumbered and The Worst Week Of My Life have to be the 2 worst for me to date. Even with Worst Week having two of my fave hotties Sarah Alexander and Emma Pierson.

And I too am a My Hero fan, Series 1-5 of course. And maybe the 1st 5 minutes of episode 1 of Series 6. ;)

I really was not keen on two old comedies 'Allo 'Allo! and In Sickness & In Health. With a shared third place of the more recent, The League Of Gentlemen and The Mighty Boosh.

Oh dear indeed.

Quote: Tursiops @ February 7 2013, 12:39 PM GMT

And you are on this forum why?

And you have a problem putting words in the correct order?

I am really not the one with a problem.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 16 2013, 6:55 PM BST

I am really not the one with a problem.

Or not really?

Not really.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 16 2013, 7:00 PM BST

Not really.

Glad we cleared that one up

Coming of Age. I caught some of that years ago and it actually made me feel slightly upset. I just kept saying "but it's on TV! Why's it on TV!?"

I think it got a second series. There is no hope.

It got a third, too.

Quote: Aaron @ August 17 2013, 12:03 PM BST

It got a third, too.

: :(

Quote: Dave Barlow @ August 16 2013, 3:40 PM BST

Without a shadow of a doubt, it's The Inbetweeners.

What did you dislike about it?