Pleeease help us track down this quote's show?

Hi,

Having an absolute mind blank on where this gag/quote is from.

Pretty sure it's Alan Partridge but it's doing my OCD head in trying to remember it! Sure its either Partridge or Gervais/Office but can't recall it properly.

Someone warns Partridge about his goods being produced in a foreign sweatshop or factory, but then instead of caring about the workers, he just says he's checked it out and is confident the quality of the goods have not been affected in anyway by the poor workmanship. Something along those lines anyway!

Must have been said by a self centred/deluded character, obviously not realising the question was really referring to the poor workers and their bad conditions/pay in the factory.

Anyone recognise where this is from???

If not, Ricky Gervais? Brent? Standup? Sean Lock?

Pleaaaaaaase help!
Thanks!

Before I answer: are you the Alex Reid what was married to Jordan?

No, thank god!

Do you know the quote?

Well I'm 95% sure it's not Brent, if that helps.

By the way, if you WERE the Alex Reid what was married to Jordan, I wouldn't even have told you that, you f**ktwat (which you're not).

Thank you very much for coming along, just to let you know these t-shirts are available in the lobby, they're a lot of fun - they've got a-ha written on them!
Pop one of those on, stops you having to shout it out.
Now there has been some concern that the t-shirts are being manufactured in Taiwanese sweatshops by small children. I've made some enquiries and I've been assured the t-shirts will be top quality! The children know exactly what they're doing, they've got a very intensive training programme. I hope that'll erase your fears. That's all from me, goodnight and ha-ha!

I can't find which episode this is from or whether it's from a live DVD.

In episode 5, Series 1 of I'm Alan Partridge he does an 'audience with', but don't think this is from there, so probably one of the live shows?

It's definitely not from Knowing Me, Knowing You or I'm Alan Partridge...

Is it off Steve Coogan As Alan Partridge And Other Less Successful Characters?

I've had that DVD for ages and still not watched it!

Or possibly one of the AP Comic Relief sketches?

Quote: lofthouse @ August 8 2013, 7:32 PM BST

It's definitely not from Knowing Me, Knowing You or I'm Alan Partridge...

Is it off Steve Coogan As Alan Partridge And Other Less Successful Characters?

I've had that DVD for ages and still not watched it!

Or possibly one of the AP Comic Relief sketches?

I bought that the other week Steve Coogan As Alan Partridge And Other Less Successful Characters but I can't say it's nothing to go mad over but the Patridge section is funny.
Sorry I cannot help out with the quote, I have no idea where it is from?

Just found it lol .About 3.5 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGLQ7P-Uq7E