- Tommy Steele, Janet Munro, Sid James, Virgilio Texera, Kenneth Williams, Eric Sykes, Bernard Cribbins, Pepe Nieto and more
- George H. Brown, Patrick Kirwan, Nicholas Phipps, Sid Colin and Talbot Rothwell
- John Paddy Carstairs and Geoffrey Haine
- George H. Brown
When Tommy Tomkins, a young British seaman, finds himself stranded in Spain during the Feria, a local festival, he becomes embroiled in a series of high-stakes misadventures.
All he wants to do is reunite with his ship, but after being chased by the police, accused of smuggling, and eating at a restaurant without any money to pay the bill, he meets the girl of his dreams: English beauty Amanda.
However, Tommy's biggest challenge comes when he runs into a local bull-fighting impresario. In a war of ticket-sales with another promoter, the dishonest showman and his sidekick trick Tommy into the ring with the promise of a fixed fight - but they have no intentions of misleading their paying public!
- UK certificate
- 87 minutes
- UK release
- Monday 21st December 1959
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Black and white
- Most recent repeats
- Friday 20th July 2018 at 2:45pm on London Live
- Tuesday 17th July 2018 at 1:00pm on London Live
- Sunday 1st July 2018 at 1:00pm on London Live
- Associated British Elstree Studios - Studios.
- Spain - Locations.