- Jesse Eisenberg, Chris O'Dowd and Mia Wasikowska
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, Richard Ayoade and Avi Korine
- Richard Ayoade
Simon is a timid man, scratching out an isolated existence in an indifferent world. He is overlooked at work, scorned by his mother, and ignored by the woman of his dreams. He feels powerless to change any of these things.
The arrival of a new co-worker, James, serves to upset the balance. James is both Simon's exact physical double and his opposite - confident, charismatic and good with women. To Simon's horror, James slowly starts taking over his life.
- UK certificate
- 93 minutes
- UK cinematic release
- Friday 4th April 2014
- UK premiere
- Saturday 12th October 2013, London Film Festival
- Most recent repeats
- Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 1:45am on Film4
- Monday 25th November 2019 at 12:50am on C4
- Saturday 12th November 2016 at 1:35am on Film4