Erik The Viking - Special Edition
A viking with a conscience, Erik tires of pillaging and decides to set out on a quest. When the wise Freya informs Erik that a great mythic wolf has eaten the sun, the warrior resolves to venture to Asgard, home of the Norse gods, to set things right. Before Erik can reach Asgard, he and his allies must first find a magical horn that resides in the land of King Arnulf, who, luckily for the hero, has a lovely daughter, Princess Aud.
Includes 103-minute and 93-minute cuts of the film in HD, and "The Director's Son's Cut" (79-minutes) in standard definition.
First released: Monday 28th December 2020
- Commentary track on the theatrical release cut by film historian and author Mike McPadden and comedy writer/producer Aaron Lee
- Commentary track on The Director's Son's Cut by Terry Jones
- Original behind the scenes feature
- The Evolution of a Director
- Creating the look
- Special effects
- Making Movie Magic in Malta
- Jones and Cleese - A Grand Reunion
- Raw interview footage
- Original theatrical trailer
- Booklet with essay by Neil Mitchell
If ordering from a UK store, please note that you are in Region 1 (DVD)/Region A (Blu-ray), whilst the UK is in Region 2/B, respectively. This means that many - but by no means all - may fail to play. Look for products marked "Region free", "All regions", "Region 0" or "Multi-region". Blu-rays may also be marked "Region A/B/C", "Region free", or variations thereof. You may also check whether your DVD/Blu-ray player supports multi-region playback (also referred to as "region free"), or whether it can be set to do so. There should, of course, be no problems with books, CDs, or other physical items.
More advice & help on importing