Georgina's Top 10 Wedding Tips
Georgina won't like us saying this, but she's a bit of a nightmare bride-to-be. Despite that, we've given her some space below to offer other brides some tips, and also share her latest video blog. Some people say Georgina looks a bit like character comedian Anna Morris, but we can't comment on that.
Georgina here, with some excellent tips for brides. I've been planning my wedding for over 10 years (even before I met my fiancÚ Simon), and I've seen a lot of disasters unfold in other weddings, so hopefully my tips will help you make it the best day of your life.
Remember it's about YOU and the focus should always be you!
1. If you are not facially blessed, just wear a veil throughout the duration of the day.
2. Make sure your bridesmaids are less attractive than you and wearing a dull colour which does not draw the attention away from yourself (I suggest grey).
3. Make sure you put the single people on the children's table, preferably in another room. They are the sorts of guests that will be rowdy and attention seeking at your wedding... so you should keep them at a distance.
4. Install the sort of chairs that were featured in the TV programme The Voice so that guests can swivel to watch you walk down the aisle, and then swivel back again to watch the service.
5. Make sure you have the service projected onto a screen, not only at the front of the church, but outside too (for those that are too annoying to be invited but will insist on hanging around outside).
6. Audition your bridesmaids - a short piece to camera will do - then Photoshop them into mock photos with you, so as to see who will make you look best.
7. Make an entrance! Think of creative ways to make an impact at the crucial moment when you walk down the aisle - e.g. release doves from your dress, use a smoke machine, get lowered in through the roof (I applied for planning permission to remove the roof of our church for this, but sadly got turned down).
8. Make sure you have some clauses in the wedding invitations - e.g. guests that do not buy an item from the designated wedding list will only be able to attend the reception, etc.
9. Ban anyone under 1, guide dogs and women over 5ft 8 - they distract people too much.
10. Make sure anyone asking to bring a plus 1 applies online and pays a damages deposit for that person.
Here's a video from Georgina giving an update on her own wedding plans. You should watch it for some handy warnings about the dangers of stag nights:
Keep up-to-date with Georgina's wedding plans and get involved in the planning by following her on Twitter: @georginawedding and subscribing to her YouTube channel
You can see Georgina, plus five other characters, at Anna Morris's live shows: Sunday 21st October at London's Leicester Square Theatre and Monday 29th October at the Hen & Chickens Theatre. For more info see www.annamorris.co.uk
Did you used to read the Mr Men books? If so, do you remember the adventures of bad Mr Nazi? Watch
A BBC Comedy sketch. Ever been on a bad date? Ever dated a dog? This committed Christian has... Watch
A video featuring every utterance of the word 'drink' in Father Ted. Try and keep count - it's hard! Watch
Celebrated writing duo Ray Galton and Alan Simpson are to be honoured with a blue plaque unveiling in June. Read
Actor Paul Shane, best remembered for his lead role in sitcom Hi-De-Hi!, has died at the age of 72. Read
A video of the cast of The Look Of Love, including star Steve Coogan, talking about the new Soho-set film. Watch
Billy Connolly and Ben Miller are amongst the cast for the new film by the writers of Outnumbered. Read
A second series of BBC Three sitcom Some Girls is now being filmed. Find out what is in store here: Read
Unique performance comedian Jessie Cave provides a guide to how to host a book club. Well, sort of. Read
Lee Evans has announced Monsters, a 51 date arena tour which will kick off in August 2014. More info here: Read
Channel 4 has commissioned No Offence, a Victorian police comedy from Shameless creator Paul Abbott. Read
More information on the 3rd series of Channel 4's uni comedy Fresh Meat, which begins filming in June. Read
Ricky Gervais is launching a series of guitar tutorials on YouTube as David Brent. Here's a teaser: Watch