Northern comedian and actor Johnny Vegas examines the hopefully genuis ideas brought to him.
Related Video Clip
- Dating insurance which consists of each member of the couple paying a pound a week. Whoever gets dumped gets the cash: Not genius
- Torture boxes: Designed to punish inanimate items: Winning genius
- Zip-up animal suit which your pet wears. When it dies, you put another animal into the suit and children don't know the pet is dead: Genius
- The conveyer duvet: a duvet that is twice the width and surrounds the bed, so when one partner pulls the duvet to their side, the duvet just turns around: Not genius
Red Button Extras
- Extra idea - Rebuild the British Empire by invading all 21 countries that do not have armies: Not genius
- Speed genius: Johnny considers some more ideas and gives his view instantly: Standardise the full English breakfast so that people are no longer short-changed on sausages (Genius); Central locking houses (Not genius); A plan to solve kangaroo overpopulation and destroying minefields (Genius); Painting a large turquoise square in your garden so it looks like a swimming pool from far up (Genius); A film called "Oompa-Loompas vs. the Munchkins" (Not genius); Vibrating sofas which filters loose change into a tray (Not genius); A plan to create a dietary supplement which could reduce heart disease which would involve... (Time runs out).
- An extended conveyer duvet scene.
This episode was moved back a week because of the Masters golf tournament.
- Fri 17th April 2009
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
- Mon 5th Jul 2010 (8:20pm, Dave)
- Sat 11th Dec 2010 (7:40pm, Dave)
- Fri 7th Oct 2011 (2:20am, Dave)
- Fri 4th Nov 2011 (2:30am, Dave)
Here's Dave Groman and Johnny Vegas in bed together, with a duvet which circles the whole bed.
Featuring: Dave Gorman, Johnny Vegas.