Nerd News Page 52

Unfortunately I think it's next outing will be more similar to Clooney's shitfest.

I did read somewhere though, that Micheal Caine had mentioned he thought there were more stories in this and that Nolan could stay as Exec. Producer.

Actually, it was Gary Oldman. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=50821

My schoolboy crush (a crush from when I was a schoolboy) Alicia Silverstone appeared in one of those, so I won't have a bad word about them!

Then again...

Errr

Batman & Robin should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 12 2011, 9:09 PM GMT

Batman & Robin should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

It is actually one of the worst films ever made. Just awful.

Hsss!

That's about as sexy as Halle Berry's Catwoman.

Dear god. Not again. Don't make me watch it again. I'd rather have my lip surgical grafted to my eye balls.

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 12 2011, 9:15 PM GMT

Halle Berry.

The. Worlds. Greatest. Actress.

Witness as she does 1 emotion then sticks with it. Behold her monotone voice! Truly a wonder.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 12 2011, 9:15 PM GMT

Well if you didn't spend the whole movie ogling George Clooney's skin tight suit. You'd realise what a beautiful, graceful, sexy, talent woman Ms Silverstone is. Next you'll be telling me you didn't enjoy Clueless.

Quote: Leevil @ December 12 2011, 9:19 PM GMT

Well if you didn't spend the whole movie ogling George Clooney's skin tight suit.

His suit had nipples. Nipples.

It's because George doesn't.

Quote: Leevil @ December 12 2011, 9:19 PM GMT

Well if you didn't spend the whole movie ogling George Clooney's skin tight suit. You'd realise what a beautiful, graceful, sexy, talent woman Ms Silverstone is. Next you'll be telling me you didn't enjoy Clueless.

Haven't seen it, but I have several 'schoolgirl films'.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 12 2011, 9:25 PM GMT

Haven't seen it, but I have several 'schoolgirl films'.

Twighlight?

Hahaha