Status report Page 5,689

Is there an announcement in the JC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGBG8mCt59s

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th August 2014, 3:28 PM BST

Is that LE in the middle?

Ben best go and have a wash.

I hope you don't greet your mother with that hand!

Eeeek! There was a murder not far from me last night (on Welsh news). It was in Risca. I have a friend who lives in Risca. It's in Twmbarlwm Close. I have a friend who lives there. It was of a 35 year old man. I believe Kinger is 35. Jesus Christ. He's not answered his phone. Shitting hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he's okay!

He's always a bugger to get hold of to be honest but there was no name released on the news. It's bloody worrying I tell you!

Of course it is. Maybe call round or phone police and ask?.

I hope your friend is ok, Roscoff.

Quote: L.E. @ 27th August 2014, 3:20 PM BST

L.E. gets married in 4 days.

De, de, de , de.... http://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw :)

Quote: roscoff @ 28th August 2014, 2:07 PM BST

Eeeek! There was a murder not far from me last night (on Welsh news). It was in Risca. I have a friend who lives in Risca. It's in Twmbarlwm Close. I have a friend who lives there. It was of a 35 year old man. I believe Kinger is 35. Jesus Christ. He's not answered his phone. Shitting hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a man from Risca too, but I spoke to him earlier and he didn't sound the slightest bit dead.

Quote: Ben @ 28th August 2014, 8:36 PM BST

I know a man from Risca too, but I spoke to him earlier and he didn't sound the slightest bit dead.

Phoned Kinger. Very much alive. My plumbing is safe for a few years yet! How the hell do you know someone from Risca?

Glad your friend wasn't the victim.

Quote: roscoff @ 28th August 2014, 9:33 PM BST

Phoned Kinger. Very much alive. My plumbing is safe for a few years yet! How the hell do you know someone from Risca?

He needs a Riscasesment

been sitting on that all day waiting to hear he was ok

Quote: sootyj @ 28th August 2014, 10:38 PM BST

He needs a Riscasesment

been sitting on that all day waiting to hear he was ok

I feel your pain!