Status report Page 5,668

Quote: Ben @ 20th July 2014, 7:19 PM BST

Ben is verrrry tired. Early night tonight.

Boring.

Have just sent for a DNA test kit to see what my origins are. I expect to be descended from Brian Boru, William the Conqueror, Mary Queen of Scots and, maybe, Attila the Hun.

No work tomorrow...or tomorrow. Nothing until September! Then a two month paid sabbatical at Pontypool college on Welsh culture. Then two weeks of work...then two week Christmas holiday. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! In your face world!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: roscoff @ 20th July 2014, 8:35 PM BST

No work tomorrow...or tomorrow. Nothing until September! Then a two month paid sabbatical at Pontypool college on Welsh culture. Then two weeks of work...then two week Christmas holiday. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! In your face world!!!!!!!!!!!

You bastard!

Quote: Ben @ 20th July 2014, 8:39 PM BST

You bastard!

I couldn't agree more!

Looks like I forgot to log out so I've been logged on since last night, that must have looked like a lonely night of the soul.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 21st July 2014, 9:35 AM BST

Looks like I forgot to log out so I've been logged on since last night, that must have looked like a lonely night of the soul.

Yes, and this looks like a flimsy excuse...now I`m sure you were up all night. ;)

In fairness, if insomnia were to hit I could think of worse places to spend the night than propping up the BCG all night speakeasy...though I hear the regulars can become a bit of a handful if the dry-roasted run out.

You don't need to log in and out. Simply leaving the website by closing the window or tab will show you "offline" after a certain amount of time.

Think it's 15 minutes.

Quote: zooo @ 21st July 2014, 4:37 PM BST

Think it's 15 minutes.

15 minutes away from the BCG? What is this alien concept you speak of?

Ben's going to take the dog for a walk.

I had no idea ben had a dog

He hasn't - he's out dogging.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st July 2014, 9:06 PM BST

I had no idea ben had a dog

It's not mine, it's my parents.

What is its name?