Status report Page 5,609

Quote: Hannah G @ 17th April 2014, 5:27 PM BST

If you start making things out of wood can I please put an order in for a nice coffee table? :P
I will pay you in cake (chocolate)!

Got thrown out of GCE Woodwork as I only managed a boot scraper .

:|

Ben needs to get breakfast in him to fuel him for the gym.

Going away early in the morning. Should do something about packing...

Making hot cross buns. Happy Easter everybody.

You put me to shame. I just buy them, except I haven't bothered my arse this year.

Hot cross buns, yum.

I don't usually make them, just had some time today so decided to make them on a whim.

They need more spice - are a little bland at present. I am still force feeding them to various members of my family.

Also - my crosses are a bit wonky. I'm not sure if I have compromised my eternal salvation as a result.

You can definitely be my daughter-in-law. I love hot cross buns.

As long as you don't try to turn me into a Christian.

They look divine, can almost smell the cinnamon!

Thanks :) They're not bad. At least I know what to change for next time!

Ben's been playing Trivial Pursuit. He's not a fan of board games. It's all over now though.

And the subject goes back to Cheesus

Ben will be eating some cheese later, but for now he must struggle to make breakfast from the bare kitchen cupboards.

Today I got surrounded by some very violent yoghurt and an atypically aggressive apple. I felt like I was backed into a fruit corner.
I got away by telling them about being backed into a corner by them and confused them by not providing an ending to the story and then ran away.

Quote: Jennie @ 18th April 2014, 8:46 PM BST

Is no one going to do the 'nice buns Jennie' gag? Bah, you're all a bunch of PC killjoys.