Status report Page 4,333

Chip's just crushed a wasp to death. He had to. The cat was chasing it around the house and would have eaten it given half a chance.

That's two counts of animal cruelty right there.

You didn't even give him a chance...he could have lived a full and happy life. Shame... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91rZtw79E7Q

:D

Just finished a garden design assignment.

What a load of pompous bullcrap!

Oh is that where you've been? Was hoping you were with The Lady...

If a full-size freezer is so frozen it won't open, how long will it take to defrost, or defrost enough to open it?

Quote: AJGO @ March 3 2012, 6:31 PM GMT

If a full-size freezer is so frozen it won't open, how long will it take to defrost, or defrost enough to open it?

After you've turned it off it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, unless we're talking freezer encased in glacier sort of frozen...

Yep, chocka with 7 assignments.

The Lady is ok...

Get the hair dyer on it.

I owe you a pm haven't forgotten!

I have now finished a ultra stressful two and half weeks of work. Big stress filled meeting on Monday and then fingers crossed. Oh and lawyers are robbing folk.

AJGO the people in there are long dead, leave them be.

Or are the police sniffing around again...

Quote: Harridan @ March 3 2012, 6:34 PM GMT

After you've turned it off it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, unless we're talking freezer encased in glacier sort of frozen...

It's been off for 22 hours and nothing... Don't know the last time it was opened let alone defrosted

Quote: TopBanana @ March 3 2012, 6:35 PM GMT

Yep, chocka with 7 assignments.

The Lady is ok...

What sort of okay?! Deeeeeetails TB :)

Quote: bigfella @ March 3 2012, 6:35 PM GMT

Get the hair dyer on it.

I have now finished a ultra stressful two and half weeks of work. Big stress filled meeting on Monday and then fingers crossed. Oh and lawyers are robbing folk.

Aw. Have an emoticon Hug

Can't get hair dryer on freezer until I can open the door!

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 6:36 PM GMT

AJGO the people in there are long dead, leave them be.

Or are the police sniffing around again...

They're taking up my vegetable space. I'm living near you now, gis a hand chucking the bodies in the reservoir

Get the hair dyer on it.

How intriguing.

You didn't get in a punch up with the guy who impersonates Thomas Moore did you?

In arguments with Henry VIIIth impersonators.

He (wait for it)

Tends to (wait for it)

LOSE HIS HEAD!!!!

Get the hair dyer on it.

How intriguing.

You didn't get in a punch up with the guy who impersonates Thomas Moore did you?

In arguments with Henry VIIIth impersonators.

He (wait for it)

Tends to (wait for it)

LOSE HIS HEAD!!!!

ice pick? crow bar?

Quote: AJGO @ March 3 2012, 6:40 PM GMT

They're taking up my vegetable space.

Is the freezer in the garden??