Status report Page 4,326

As long as you remain oriented towards humans, you're okay.

hahaha!

Quote: Harridan @ February 28 2012, 9:46 PM GMT

Status update:

Currently wondering whether my new hormone tablets will affect my sexual orientation. It's a very odd possibility and one that I'm deeply uncomfortable with. Fortunate that I'm single, I suppose...

Just watch BAywatch

Quote: sootyj @ February 28 2012, 10:34 PM GMT

Just watch BAywatch

I wouldn't want to risk developing an attachment to David Hasslehoff!

Women. Know your limits - it's 30mph so don't go too fast and expect your husband to pay your speeding fine...Grrr!

Quote: Tuumble @ February 28 2012, 10:39 PM GMT

Women. Know your limits - it's 30mph so don't go too fast and expect your husband to pay your speeding fine...Grrr!

Works both ways Tuumble!

Quote: Tuumble @ February 28 2012, 10:39 PM GMT

Send her on that away day thing they do. It'll cost her £85 but no points on the licence.

And women like to meet other women and have a little chat . .

Ready to board a flight back home. I have a 90-minute layover in Las Vegas for hydration's sake.

Just landed in Vegas. Time for a beer!

Any gamblimg this time?

Hope the trip went well DB.

DB,

You treat planes like we treat buses !

What are the fares like?

I assume you are doing LA to Austin?

Our planes feel like buses. :)

I flew from San Antonio to Orange County (Santa Ana / John Wayne) and back. I think I paid about $280 (180-ish pounds?) for the trip. It's cheaper than driving when you consider the cost of fuel for a 3000-mile round trip.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 29 2012, 1:20 AM GMT

Any gamblimg this time?

Nope. Other than driving in Los Angeles rush hour traffic ...

Wait, I bet my friend $100 that Obama won't be reelected. He's hoping I win the bet.

Quote: Harridan @ February 28 2012, 9:46 PM GMT

Status update:

Currently wondering whether my new hormone tablets will affect my sexual orientation. It's a very odd possibility and one that I'm deeply uncomfortable with. Fortunate that I'm single, I suppose...

Crikey I have taken some hormones that did me NO good, so consider all side effects, ...please!

Haridan its your fault for losing your hormones in the first place