Friday Night with JR

Back on this Friday, main guests are The Boosh, yay! Appearing to promote their upcoming tour and (hopefully) this so-called "fourth series" of The Mighty Boosh that I keep hearing about.

But wait, there's more. Steve Coogan will be on the following show next week, along with Stevie Wonder. Should be a blinder.

Reeeeally? Ace.

Hopefully Julian will be a bit more relaxed this time!

Apparently this is one of Jolanta's all time favourite shows. Mind you, as much as I like Ross, I don't think his TV work is as good as it was in the eighties with The Last Resort.

The Last Resort & The Incredibly Strange Film Show were great. The bloke's a nob now.

He's still great on his Saturday radio show, which I think is back this Saturday. And talking of great on the radio, I caught Rob Brydon covering for Ken Bruce last week and he was excellent.

I resent every nano-penny of my licence fee that goes into that the pockets of this complete knob.

He makes Graham Norton look like Bill Hicks.

Can't watch this anymore; his style of interview just gets on my tits now, and I don't even have any.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 2 2008, 12:22 PM BST

Can't watch this anymore; his style of interview just gets on my tits now, and I don't even have any.

Not even tiny manboobs?

Quote: chipolata @ September 2 2008, 12:05 PM BST

Apparently this is one of Jolanta's all time favourite shows.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ September 2 2008, 12:23 PM BST

Not even tiny manboobs?

I don't even have a chest, my neck goes directly into my navel. I look stupid. But that's what happens when your mother smokes during pregnancy.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 2 2008, 12:25 PM BST

I don't even have a chest, my neck goes directly into my navel. I look stupid. But that's what happens when your mother smokes during pregnancy.

Actually it was conception. Oh shit - rumbled myself!

Well I still like Jonathan Ross.
I do hope he'll be sticking to the cliche and having Ricky on again.

For a moment there, i thought it was a new chat show fronted by Larry Hagman. Now THAT would be a twist.

Quote: Flaner @ September 3 2008, 8:32 PM BST

For a moment there, i thought it was a new chat show fronted by Larry Hagman. Now THAT would be a twist.

Me too. He'd be far cheaper.

Quote: zooo @ September 2 2008, 1:27 PM BST

Well I still like Jonathan Ross.
I do hope he'll be sticking to the cliche and having Ricky on again.

Yes, I'm not in the "anti-Ross" camp yet. Clearly he's still very popular, as his chat show is doing very well to be able to retain having a 2 month run three or four times a year! I think he's a funny chap.....have never understood why people dislike him. The Jonathan Ross you see on Friday Night certainly isn't the real one though....he's said so himself in many interviews.