More great releases from Network to come Page 7

Ordered the first series of 'The Fosters' yesterday, looking forward to it.
Having been impressed by the second series of 'Hot Metal' I'll soon order the first series when I get some money. Likewise, I'm also interested in Networks release of 'Dear Mother Love Albert'. Has anyone seen it at all? starring Rodney Bewes.

Great news- on the 1st November, the complete series of the On the Buses spin off 'Don't Drink the Water' is getting released.

Any new on Series 3 of Birds of a Feather yet? or Series 6 of The Upper Hand?

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 20 2010, 12:00 AM BST

Great news- on the 1st November, the complete series of the On the Buses spin off 'Don't Drink the Water' is getting released.

Ah, that is good, thanks for pointing it out.

Quote: David Carmon @ September 20 2010, 12:23 AM BST

Any new on Series 3 of Birds of a Feather yet? or Series 6 of The Upper Hand?

You're a bit too soon for both. There's only an outside chance either will be out before 2011 now.

If you don't follow our Twitter account, you might not know that Network will be releasing a third collection of 8 The Goodies episodes in November.

Only Amazon are accepting pre-orders at present.

See Amazon product listing

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 20 2010, 12:00 AM BST

Seem to be the cheapest of the 'preferred suppliers'.

[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16350238/Don-t-Drink-The-Water-The-Complete-Series/Product.html]

The complete series of In Loving Memory will be out on 18th October, and Series 5 of The Upper Hand on the 25th.

[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16219358/In-Loving-Memory-The-Complete-Series/Product.html]
[h=132374]

[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16219354/The-Upper-Hand-The-Complete-Series-5/Product.html]
[h=145318]

Any light for Second Thoughts series 2? or Faith In The Future series 1?

FITF is unlikely until ST is finished; and whenever I enquire, I'm told they've no upcoming plans for further releases of it. *sigh*

ARGH. Really want rest of Second Thoughts. Seeing it on ITV3 a few years back really got me into it.

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2010, 8:59 PM BST

If you don't follow our Twitter account, you might not know that Network will be releasing a third collection of 8 The Goodies episodes in November.

Only Amazon are accepting pre-orders at present.

Also due for release is a 40th Anniversary set comprising all episodes released (on DVD) thus far:

Great to see that Network will soon be relesing the On The Buses spin-off series 'Don't Drink The Water' - it is definitely on my to get list.

Birds Of A Feather

And Barbara Series 2!

Already turning out to be an expensive start to 2011 ;)

Can't say I'd ever buy it but Barbara was one of the few ITV sitcoms that I can recall making an appointment to watch. I think it fell on a night when I could construct a solid 6 hour TV watch-fest. :)

With Barbara being filmed at our local studios in Nottingham (aswell as location filming around the area I live in) I was able to see the entire 3rd/4th series being recorded in 2001 - so it has some great memories for me ;)