Most attractive comedy actress Page 3

Quote: zooo @ February 20, 2007, 8:12 PM

Yeah, I'm not having her refered to as a 'comedy actress'. She's off Hollyoaks...

You've got to give her some credit for saying the following line in Respectable though!

"I could be on Hollyoaks, Michael! Imagine me on Hollyoaks!"

Excellent stuff though.

BTW Cordelia Bugeja who played Kate in the above is frickin' gorgeous too. Just the sort of girl you want to see walking around in her underwear!

:)

Dan

Michelle Dotric, Some Mothers Do ave em

If that's "Ooo Betty" you're talking about, I think I'll agree with you on that.

Sheridan Smith. She's a hottie

What about Amanda Redman years ago when she was a brunette in some sitcom where she was a daughter of a taxi driver from London's Burning. Also Jan Francis (?) Just Good Friends and of course Michelle Gomez (mental) and Vicki Michelle although I saw a documentary about Allo allo and the resistance leader looks even better now. All brunettes - oh well...

Emma Pierson for me

here's my list

1.Helen Lederer
2.Anita Dobson
3.Elaine C Smith
4.Eve Matheison {May To December}
5.Sarah Ferguson {i know she's not a comedy actress {or even an actress} but she is stunning}

I also have to go with Emma Pierson. But I have a bit of a thing for Sarah Alexander as well...

Olive from On the Buses was quite tastey. That's a joke by the way

Dervla Kerwin - Goodnight Sweetheart. End of discussion!!

Quote: Rick Skelton @ March 7, 2007, 11:44 AM

Dervla Kerwin - Goodnight Sweetheart. End of discussion!!

Yes! I agree! She was great in Ballykissangel too.

Has to be Olive from ON THE BUSES http://www.onthebusesfanclub.co.uk/

I think Jennifer Saunders is stunning, she's sooooo beautiful

Dawn French is MUCH more attractive than Jennifer Saunders - Joanna Lumley is much more atttractive than JS - even her Jam & Jersusalem character.

LOL
Dawn is indeed very attractive but in my opinion Jennifer wins

personally I don't find Joanna Lumley attractive