Most attractive comedy actress Page 2

I saw this comedy one late night on Paramount. It was about prostitutes, it wasn't too good. But one of the girls in it was hawt! - It's the middle of the night and I'm rambling.

Her names Jodi Albert... yes I did just search for that, how sad
Wave.

has any one mentioned Dawn French, if she lost a bit of patio then she'd be quite good looking, there was that one with the nice boobs from worst week of my life, she also had a nice face aswell,,i've heard, that jodi that leevil mentioned isn't bad either.

Tamsin Greig, without a shadow of a doubt.

Sarah Alexander (Green Wing, Coupling etc).

It's got to be Roseanne Barr or Dawn French.

(Did I say that out loud? - damn. My chubby-chasing fantasies are no longer a secret).

jodie albert... she was in respectable, jesus!

Kate Isitt from Coupling and Is It Legal?

Stacey (Jennifer Esposito) in Spin City was stunning and the girl who plays Amanda in Ugly Betty (Becki Newton) is absolutely gorgeous!

As a lad in the seventies it was Sally Thomsett & Paula Wilcox in Man About The House and then Tessa Wyatt in the spin-off Robins Nest.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ February 18, 2007, 11:16 PM

Emma Pierson. Also in Time Gentlemen, Please. (lovely ass *ahem*)

So young, so pure.

ah wait, jenifer aniston (that girl that was bonking Brad Pitt for a while), she's quite good looking.

Particia Brake who played Ronnie Barker's daughter Ingrid in Porridge was quite a little minx.

Quote: paul watson @ February 19, 2007, 3:06 PM

jodie albert... she was in respectable, jesus!

Yeah, I'm not having her refered to as a 'comedy actress'. She's off Hollyoaks...

Quote: zooo @ February 20, 2007, 8:12 PM

Yeah, I'm not having her refered to as a 'comedy actress'. She's off Hollyoaks...

That's where I know her from! Thanks it's been bugging me for ages.

I am a woman. I feel left out.

I think Tamsin Greig is actually quite pretty. Men probably wouldn't agree though...

Quote: Jessie @ February 21, 2007, 8:42 AM

I am a woman. I feel left out.

I think Tamsin Greig is actually quite pretty. Men probably wouldn't agree though...

I agree 100% with you.