Teachers

I couldn't find another thread on the great Channel 4 show 'Teachers', so I'm starting one.

I loved this show!

I got the boxset just after Christmas and it was money well spent.

The first two series are my favourite. I really liked Andrew Lincoln's character and it was shame that he left. However, I liked series 3 as it made Kurt and Brian the main 'main' characters. They were a great double act.

Series 4 was a little crap, as they lost pretty much all the cast, but I seem to remember liking it.

Funny stuff?

I loved Teachers!!

It changed from being a drama to being a slapstick comedy though.

Kurt and Brian are comedy gods!

Fantastic show, I agree.

Loved teachers. The dwarf canteen staff, Bob living in the PE cupboard. Some very funny moments

Kurt was my favourite.
After Andrew Lincoln left, that is.
I wouldn't mind getting the whole lot on dvd actually.
Wonder how much that would cost me. :O

I loved how after Kurt and Brian left, they had the new boys literally pissing on their graves.

Quote: zooo @ March 22, 2008, 12:11 PM

I wouldn't mind getting the whole lot on dvd actually.
Wonder how much that would cost me.

£25 ish from Amazon
See Amazon product listing

Quote: zooo @ March 22, 2008, 12:11 PM

I loved how after Kurt and Brian left, they had the new boys literally pissing on their graves.

Yeah, that was quite funny.

Of course the real joy about Teachers is what was going on in the background in the playground.

Wow, ask and ye shall be answered. Thanks Mark! And quite cheap too.

*is counting up prices as we speak*

I've heard loads about it but never watched it.

I guess it's like a funny Waterloo Road.

Yeah. It's not as serious as Waterloo Road. There's less drama. I guess it was always a comedy-drama type thing.

Worth buying then? I don't really want to get into another drama right now, but if it's more sitcom/comedy, then I'll seriously consider it...

Yeah, it's very funny.
From a more dry humour in the early series' to a more silly humour in the last. But it all works.

Ok, might just get that then... *strokes chin further*

Stroke it like a polaroid picture.