DVD Bargains Page 67

I paid around £12-13 for series 1-6 of Men Behaving Badly a few weeks ago, can't remember which site though Pirate maybe Base or The Hut or somewhere like that.

Every episode of Columbo.

See Amazon product listing
£60.66

Nice. Pity I have 1-4 already.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 3 2011, 9:57 PM GMT

Every episode of Columbo.

£60.66

Nice. Pity I have 1-4 already.

That's very good. Although I do feel I've seen the seventies episodes that many times I know them by heart. Less well versed in the eighties and nineties stuff.

All 7 series for £14.99 on Amazon.

Best value for money I've seen in ages. Ordered and awaiting delivery tomorrow.

Brilliant.

288 episodes !

Joy !

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/dvd/thomas-and-friends-classic-collection-series-1-11-box-set-65th-anniversary/10217288.html

Ha ha! Bloody hell.

Friends 1-10 £35

Is £48.99 for Frasier OK? From HMV

The whole lot

From what I can see it seems ok

Plus (not comedy but) I found the complete Lost for just over £46 when bought from Bee.com with the promo code SILLYBEE20 added at the checkout, they have a 20% off everything offer.

I did get Frasier for £49 from HMV and, if I've gone as far as to buy it, it is a very good deal.
[h=26685]

EDIT: Actually, if you use David's code above at Bee.com, you'll get over £11 off Frasier and it'll take the price down to £42! They're out of stock at the moment but I guess if you order it, they'll eventually deliver!

Also, the complete My Name Is Earl is £34.99 at Amazon.

or £39 at HMV
[h=43358]

What are the BB codes for HMV? Aaron -- can you put the HMV and Amazon codes in the 'help' page? But not Play.com. They f**ked me right off with the shenanigans delivering the new Elbow CD and wouldn't even respond to many emails/posts from their website. Quite, quite rude and awful customer service and I've used them basically since they began trading.

Dan

HMV is simply h= and the SKU code in the URL.

Quote: Aaron @ April 5 2011, 6:13 PM BST

HMV is simply h= and the SKU code in the URL.

You beat me to it !

Errr

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 28 2011, 8:57 PM BST

288 episodes !

Joy !

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/dvd/thomas-and-friends-classic-collection-series-1-11-box-set-65th-anniversary/10217288.html

Bought it. Thanks.

(Jeremy Brett's) Sherlock Holmes - The Complete Collection (16 Discs) £22.97